Forum Culture 👀

what are things we do on here that yall think are super shanniiwritesforumy?
Like name some of the things u love doing on here as a community :pleading_face:

one thing ive noticed is whether something was funny or not, when you put :eyes: everyone laughs
my grandma just died :eyes:
SEE??

also, we all love hating on the episode forums, it gives me a sense of patriotism that i could never get from america. WHEN I SAY FRICK, YOU SAY EPISODE! FRICK, (your turn (wink))

7 Likes

I think the welcoming thread is maybe a very Shanniiwrites thing? Especially when you see staff members do it.

A lot of people who just joined the forum tend to comment on it .

1 Like
  • responding and stalking anonymous confessions
  • spamming meaningful spam
  • bonding over stupid things :star_struck:
1 Like

Cults :eyes:
Ducks :eyes:
Annoying people for no reason :eyes:

2 Likes

Ah yes annoying ____ threads

1 Like

Moved to general chat and added #opinion tag

1 Like

Lol, joining because of the EF. That seems to really be our whole hero story when we join.

All of it bruh.

I did giggle a little, lol. Is it true though? She really died?! :eyes:

So like when American broke away from Britain. I feel their sense of independence too. Lol

Lowkey want to know why so many people claim America has no culture but will mention culture about way smaller communities, hell, online sh*t. No hate though, I think there’s a culture here too.

@Discussions , what are some things you think only us on the Forums here tend to do? What are things we say, or add to our replies that make you think, “Normal for ShanniiWrites users to do”?

1 Like

Using the word ‘rad’.

2 Likes

Having titles attached to our name (like SockStore above). I think it’s a great thing because we can describe ourselves in a… ‘cooler’ way?

2 Likes

Ooh, that reminds me… I still don’t have a title next to my name and I lowkey want one, but I can’t think of anything at the moment.

3 Likes

I love socializing with the community here :pleading_face:

1 Like

NO LOL

agreed

thanks for callin the squad g

omg yeah
that got old for me months ago LOL
sorry y’all

1 Like

awww

1 Like