Forum Island Disc: Duckling

Our forum island disc star this week is @Duckling you have a week to send at least 7 songs but you can send as many as you like, enjoy!

4 Likes

Rad, I’ll try to do it once I’m home :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

@Duckling :eyes:

1 Like

I’m working on it, I can send you what I already have if you want to, but there will probably be a few more once I find the links :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

Ah dammit ducky I forgot you wanted a reminder :joy:

1 Like
some basic stuff, I'll add more later 👀💚

The Duck Song - YouTube
For obvious reasons :eyes::green_heart::duck: I’m a duck and this is a very rad song :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::duck:
Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane - YouTube
I always get this stuck in my head when I listen to it, so I thought that it should be on the disc as well :eyes::sparkles:
Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody (Official Video Remastered) - YouTube
Rad song, my favourite part is the one towards the end :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

I have some other songs as well, but I have to check which links leads to what first :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes
some more stuff, will add more later 👀💚

I had to watch all the music videos to make sure they’re not inappropriate because I’m too lazy to search for another version and I’ve never watched the clips before- :grinning:
Across The Universe (Remastered 2009) - YouTube
This song has rad vibes and I like the music :eyes::sparkles:
The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever - YouTube
Again, rad vibes. It also reminds me of one of my favourite books (which is about someone being murdered by a strawberry field worker) :eyes::sparkles:
Bon Jovi - These Days - YouTube
This is one of the first songs I’ve heard from bon jovi and I loved it back when I heard it for the first time. It’s still a rad song in my opinion, but I’m not that obsessed with it anymore :eyes::eyes::green_heart:
Abba - Money, Money, Money (Official Music Video) - YouTube
This one reminds me of one of my best friends, because they always sing it (or another abba song), so it’s more of an emotional connection than me really loving the song, although the song is still rad :eyes::sparkles:

More coming soon :eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

@Duckling just a reminder :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you! How many more songs do I need? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

You’re at the 7
I was just checking to see if you wanted to add more :blush:

1 Like

I’d love to add more, I just need to find links for the ones I want to add :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

Do you want to go get those links? I’m gonna set up the next disc star

1 Like

Nah, I’ll get them next time, I’m too busy right now :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::sweat_smile:

1 Like

No worries bro thanks for taking part, I’ll make it soon

Week is over

You archived it before I could like the posts :pleading_face::broken_heart::eyes::sparkles:

Thank you for the playlist! :eyes::sparkles::green_heart: