Forum RPer of the Month: April 2020

We’re going to have our first vote on the Forum RPer of the Month on the 25th of March. You have until then to nominate whoever you want!

A forum RPer of the month is someone who contributes to the RPs in a huge way. This can be by creating in a certain RP/SG, being helpful to new and old RPers, contributing frequently, having amazing character, dramatic writing, etc. Basically, the Forum RPer of the Month is someone who makes our RPer community a better place to be! They will then get an EPIC selection of prices!

Here’s how things are going to work as usual:

Rules

• You have until the 25th day of the month to nominate RPers in the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum RPers of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st April) and have posted at least one post on an official RP or SG thread.
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once!

The Prizes

Yes, I said prizes, there is more than one for you to win. If you win the Forum RPer of the Month award, you get all the prizes below:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet, from @ChaoticDeluge, of one of your characters in this forum RP section.
  2. Access to the Patrons’ lounge and the Restricted section (only applicable if 18+) for one month.
  3. The epically cool RPer of the Month badge
  4. A post on the ShanniiWrites Instagram page mentioning you, your character(s), and any social media handles you want to be shared.

All prizes can be discussed in more detail through a PM if you win.

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so, @RPers, please nominate someone!

Good luck,
Caliope (wink)

28 Likes

I nominate @katabasis

6 Likes

Nominating @FuzilladeBlue ^^

8 Likes

I nominate @katabasis

7 Likes

I nominate @MeghanWrites

5 Likes

Thanks! :grinning:

5 Likes

I nominate @CerealKiller :hugs:

7 Likes

Aweeee :heart_eyes::pleading_face:

4 Likes

I nominate @Meekepeek and it’s not because she nominated me :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Ooo, there are already some really good nominations, all super deserving!
Recently, I’ve really been enjoying posts from @anon41771169 – even the ones that have nothing to do with my characters, haha. She’s a great writer! So I nominate her (:

4 Likes

I nominate @Littlefeets

4 Likes

:scream: :heart: Thanks guys, this means a whole lot to me :pleading_face:

5 Likes

I nominate @unicornio

4 Likes

brb im finna cry :sob:

Thank youuu! :))

5 Likes

Ahwww, you sure it isn’t :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Npppp you deserve it

4 Likes

I swear :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I nominate @katabasis :heart:

4 Likes

:yellow_heart: Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

5 Likes

I was going to nominate @katabasis FOR SURE

4 Likes