Forum RPer of the Month: August 2021

SORRY that I’m late with this AGAIN.

We’re going to have the vote on this month’s Forum RPer on the 29/30th of August. You have until then to nominate whoever you want!

A forum RPer of the month is someone who contributes to the RPs in a huge way. This can be by creating in a certain RP/SG, being helpful to new and old RPers, contributing frequently, having amazing character, dramatic writing, etc. Basically, the Forum RPer of the Month is someone who makes our RPer community a better place to be! They will then get an EPIC selection of prizes!

Here’s how things are going to work as usual:

Rules

• You have until the 29/30th day of the month to nominate RPers in the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum RPers of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (August 1st) and have posted at least one post on an official RP or SG thread.
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once! However, you cannot win more than two times in a year.

The Prizes

Yes, I said prizes, there is more than one for you to win. If you win the Forum RPer of the Month award, you get all the prizes below:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet, from @FuzilladeBlue, of one of your characters in this forum RP section.
  2. Access to the Patrons’ lounge and the Restricted section (only applicable if 18+) for one month.
  3. The epically cool RPer of the Month badge
  4. A post on the ShanniiWrites Instagram page mentioning you, your character(s), and any social media handles you want to be shared.

All prizes can be discussed in more detail through a PM if you win.

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so, @RPers, please nominate someone, but check who has been nominated above so there aren’t duplicate nominations!

Good luck,
Caliope (wink)

5 Likes

@Kristi

4 Likes

@ethereal

2 Likes

Sadly, she cannot be nominated. She’s already received it twice this year and we want different users to be recognised.

2 Likes

@astxrism

3 Likes

Ooh hello hello! Imma nominate @cadborosa because his characters are ALL SO AMAZING LIKE- I’ve never seen characters quite like them, they’re unique, funny, and just awesome. RP conversations are always a blast and I look forwards to more :relaxed::sparkles::two_hearts:

3 Likes

@Tina.G!!!

2 Likes

@Ouijaloveletters <33

1 Like

Deleted

Ahh thanks :blush: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Of course! You deserve it!

2 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

This month I’m going to vote for @idiot.exe for being active throughout the RP community and not just in one RP. I’m watching how always you are! (wink)

2 Likes

Still gonna say @ohSumana again because it’s been a while and IT IS TIME SHE WINS!

2 Likes

Omgg thank you :pleading_face: rps are just funnn

2 Likes

@Caticorn

4 Likes

With the procrastination demon making a permanent deal with Blade, it’s never gonna happen :joy:

1 Like

Well then we’re just going to have to talk to blade that there’s only room for one shadow being in you.

2 Likes

Okay @RPers, I’ll give ya about 12 hours or so to nominate some more, in case you want to add more nominees?

Then I’ll post the poll.

Only 8 nominees...

@astxrism nominates @Kristi
@CerealKiller nominates @astxrism
@ethereal nominates @Cadborosa
@sunflower.flow nominates @Tina.G
@elixr nominates @Ouijaloveletters
@CrazyCaliope nominates @idiot.exe
@Meekepeek nominates @OhSumana
@Kristi nominates @Caticorn

10 Likes