Forum RPer of the Month: February 2021

We’re going to have the vote on the this month’s Forum RPer on the 27th of February. You have until then to nominate whoever you want!

A forum RPer of the month is someone who contributes to the RPs in a huge way. This can be by creating in a certain RP/SG, being helpful to new and old RPers, contributing frequently, having amazing character, dramatic writing, etc. Basically, the Forum RPer of the Month is someone who makes our RPer community a better place to be! They will then get an EPIC selection of prizes!

Here’s how things are going to work as usual:

Rules

• You have until the 27th day of the month to nominate RPers in the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum RPers of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (February 1st) and have posted at least one post on an official RP or SG thread.
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once! However, you cannot win more than two times in a year.

The Prizes

Yes, I said prizes, there is more than one for you to win. If you win the Forum RPer of the Month award, you get all the prizes below:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet, from @FuzilladeBlue, of one of your characters in this forum RP section.
  2. Access to the Patrons’ lounge and the Restricted section (only applicable if 18+) for one month.
  3. The epically cool RPer of the Month badge
  4. A post on the ShanniiWrites Instagram page mentioning you, your character(s), and any social media handles you want to be shared.

All prizes can be discussed in more detail through a PM if you win.

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so, @RPers, please nominate someone, but check who has been nominated above so there aren’t too many duplicate nominations!

Good luck,
Caliope (wink)

8 Likes

NOMINATING @Edelgard for being an absolutely fantastic RPer who is just excellent with conveying emotions and showing the faintest reactions of her characters to their environments hehe

her writing is :sparkles:

3 Likes

Lol would be pretty funny if I nominated Blue.

Nominating @ethereal for being very extremely helpful in the rping community.

4 Likes

You can nominate Blue. Hehe. I’ll force him to create a special art prize for himself if he wins. Haha.

3 Likes

Hmm I wish I knew who I could nominate …idk much people in the RP community but uhh I’d like to nominate @ForeverAngel

2 Likes

This is so kind, thank you ! I maintain that you would deserve yet another nomination, it’s quite a shame that you’ve already won twice this year (even if you really deserve it) :heart:

Well, I’ll do it then. NOMINATE @FuzilladeBlue for having such a lovely writing and being so invested into RPing.

4 Likes

I like to nominate @OhSumana

5 Likes

Awww thank you lovely! :pleading_face:

1 Like

I would like to nominate @GlitterFist for creating JASFTG and raiding every single RP I create~
:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Ah ay @novella stan a queen

2 Likes

Aa-
Thank-

I wish you weren’t nominated already, or I’d return the favor. I think I’ll nominate @Littlefeets instead, for always being so professional and thorough. And for other reasons… :wink:

2 Likes

WOW IM IN SHOCK…
thank you so much for this!! I’m glad you see me as helpful and I feel so honored to be nominated

2 Likes

This is a really hard decision because when I think about it, so many people come to mind :sweat_smile: but I wanna nominate @sunflower.flow!! She creates awesome mini RPs, and makes the forums a more joyful and fun place. She also is SO AMAZING in Las Levendas, what a queen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: can’t wait to RP wih you, gorgeous!

4 Likes

SI MARTAAA

4 Likes

WHAT A QUEEN

3 Likes

Hello hello ~

Would like to nominate @Cam for RPer of the Month!

Since I was a newbie, they’ve been so helpful, patient, and caring towards me and all the other RPers I know. Their posts are very extra detailed and it’s obvious how much they care about their writing. :3 I adore our character interactions (Jonas and Jace, R’lyeh and Silas), as well as simply chatting and planning with them outside of RPs.

All around, they’re a great nérd, clown, grandparent, and RPer who has taught me so much < 3

5 Likes

kdbchdfbvshfd :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:
THANKS!

3 Likes

Awwww. Haven’t been active much lately. But thanks :hugs:

I nominate @meekepeek

2 Likes

Hey @RPers, I’ll give you about 12 hours or so, in case you want to add more nominees?

11 nominees...

@unsungcheerio nominates @Edelgard
@Tellyg47 nominates @Venus
@heavenbound nominates @ForeverAngel
@Edelgard nominates @FuzilladeBlue
@Meekepeek nominates @OhSumana
@ForeverAngel nominates @GlitterFist
@CerealKiller nominates @novella
@GlitterFist nominates @Littlefeets
@Venus nominates @sunflower.flow
@pluto nominates @Cam
@OhSumana nominates @Meekepeek