Forum RPer of the Month: May 2021

We’re going to have the vote on the this month’s Forum RPer on the 28th of May. You have until then to nominate whoever you want!

A forum RPer of the month is someone who contributes to the RPs in a huge way. This can be by creating in a certain RP/SG, being helpful to new and old RPers, contributing frequently, having amazing character, dramatic writing, etc. Basically, the Forum RPer of the Month is someone who makes our RPer community a better place to be! They will then get an EPIC selection of prizes!

Here’s how things are going to work as usual:

Rules

• You have until the 28th day of the month to nominate RPers in the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum RPers of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (April 1st) and have posted at least one post on an official RP or SG thread.
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once! However, you cannot win more than two times in a year.

The Prizes

Yes, I said prizes, there is more than one for you to win. If you win the Forum RPer of the Month award, you get all the prizes below:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet, from @FuzilladeBlue, of one of your characters in this forum RP section.
  2. Access to the Patrons’ lounge and the Restricted section (only applicable if 18+) for one month.
  3. The epically cool RPer of the Month badge
  4. A post on the ShanniiWrites Instagram page mentioning you, your character(s), and any social media handles you want to be shared.

All prizes can be discussed in more detail through a PM if you win.

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so, @RPers, please nominate someone, but check who has been nominated above so there aren’t duplicate nominations!

Good luck,
Caliope (wink)

1 Like

dsjalk I HAD THEM IN MY MIND BUT THEY DISAPPEARED COME BACK-

I’ll come back later :sob:

1 Like

Damn it!

1 Like

I think this month I’m going with @unsungcheerio because I’ve seen your posts in westeria and they speak for themselves.

2 Likes

Nominating @MeekePeek!
Girl, your RP threads are really helpful ~

2 Likes

Ahw thanks.

2 Likes

@OhSumana I nominate

2 Likes

I’m nominating @Ouijaloveletters !

2 Likes

Awww! Thank you!

1 Like

:pleading_face: that- that’s really sweet omgosh lsldkskdk I can’t be nominated though as I’ve already won twice in the year alskdkdj

1 Like

why. I’m barely active

1 Like

I nominate @elixr!
reply tho :smiley:

2 Likes

Oof thanks for letting me know…
Now I have to wreak my brain for someone else…

And summy has been nominated already…

1 Like

are you nominating me just for the reply :grinning:

1 Like

No, not only but it is one of the benefits~

1 Like

marta

1 Like

Well I do like RP’ing with @FuzilladeBlue and I know he wouldn’t mind making a drawing for himself (jk) soooo BLUE YOU ARE MY NEXT VICTIM lol

2 Likes

come on love, you can do it!

1 Like

Honestly, it’s probably gonna be some pure moment with Bryn and Damien

2 Likes