Forum Social Media Suggestions

Me and the staff have a PM where we discuss ideas for the social media’s the forum has! (YouTube, Twitter and Instagram). Yesterday I made the tag @SocialStar so we could allow users to give their suggestions too.

So that’s what this thread is for, suggesting things for our social media :sunglasses:

I’ll also @Discussions because we can discuss this and also just to be sure you all see the new group tag.

Oh and this is in site feedback because it ties in with promotion of the site and you guys giving feedback.

I’m also going to tease a badge coming for those who help :eyes:

7 Likes

Oh alright, seems interesting. Are there any examples of previous suggestions so there’s a better idea of what’s being looked for for those who wish to help?

1 Like

Just things you’d be interested in seeing!

So in the past we had the weekly song thing, then posting contest winners, posting weekly quotes etc etc just anything really.

1 Like

@SocialStar do you guys want to suggest anything? All suggestions are helpful, although I can’t guarentee they’ll all be implemented.

4 Likes

Is this for just everyone’s social media or a specific shaniiwrites social media or??

1 Like

Well as I said in the OP it’s for the social media the forum has

2 Likes

oki - do not know what the social media the forum has is - so imma just do the ol’ watch and learn lmao

1 Like

YouTube, Instagram and Twitter :blush:

1 Like

ahh
will check those out at some point

1 Like

That has them all on and some other stuff too

1 Like

Just realised our instagram isn’t on there :thinking: I’ll fix that

Facebook would also bring in more adult users

Facebook is an interesting idea, I’ll discuss it with Shannii and Cali at some point

1 Like

Although I do also just want to say that having a whole bunch of social media is all well and good I mean, literally promoting everywhere you can is good but it isn’t that good if I don’t have that much stuff to post about. A big issue is that I don’t really know what people want to see on the forum social medias (although I have asked many times) hence making this thread so I think I should refrain from making a Facebook page for the forum until we actually have a plan set up for it.

Because yes, I’ve done business in college including digital marketting, yes I sat through a Facebook presentation where I got a certificate at the end but right now I can just say that I don’t have what I need.

The big things I’d like is for people to tell me what they want to see and for people to help me make that happen. I also would find it great if more of you interacted with our current social media accounts.

@SocialStar

4 Likes

Hm, well I know that personally I love seeing inspirational things and quotes.

1 Like

That makes sense but it kinda has to be easily linked back to the forum :sweat_smile: something that’d make people want to actually look at the forum/website while at the same time being relatable enough for people to share :thinking: it’s a rad idea.

We could have a thread where people share their own inspirational quotes for me to repost :thinking: I just hope people would share them :joy:

1 Like

Well there Is a thread for inspirational quotes so you could look over there. I dont necessarily get why the outfit contests are being posted because that’s promoting Episide quite a bit…

Maybe we could have poetry and art competitions more often? That way we’d have more to post. And same with writing things, like a short story competition.

1 Like

I wouldn’t exactly say it was promoting episode, we’re just very aware that alot of people who use this forum use episode and may be interested in the outfit contests, that’s why it gets posted. Most of the accounts that aren’t bots which follow the forum insta are Episode accounts. It’s also a prize of the contest.

That’d be rad if people were willing to take part in those competitions

1 Like

And I wouldn’t want to repost those without people’s permission but yeah I’ll look on that thread!

1 Like

Currently the episode outfit contest and the theme of the week announcements are the only things being posted, if we can get more things to post then I’ll re-evaluate posting anything Episode related.

1 Like