Forum user appreciation thread ❤️

@Eliza ~ you are a great wife and friend. I love you! Thank you for being so great in general! Kisses from America!

@rozie ~ My ride or die. I would take hundreds of bullets for you so that you didn’t have any more pain. I know life might be your enemy. Whether it be now or in the future. But I am here for ranting, complaining, happy rants, whatever you need me for!

LOVE YOU BOTH LOTS!

Friends(and lovely forumers):

@Allie ~ My friend and Co-writer! She has an amazing writing style/way of writing that really makes the character’s feel real!

@AnnSza ~ My lovely artist friend(whose Instagram I still look at a lot). You are a great artist and I love your art! Great job!

@FuzilladeBlue ~ I barely know you, but you seem great the many times I have seen you.

@Caticorn ~ A great person that makes A LOT of helpful threads, so thanks! :upside_down_face:

@CrazyCaliope ~ An amazing mod.

@Duckling ~ My friend, and duck. Kind, helpful, swwet, friendly, are all words I use to describe this amazing user!

@E_bee ~ My amazing friend who loves to spam everyone and is married to a smelly but great ogre.

@FoxyLolz ~ My friend Evan. He has a kind soul, heart, and outlook on life. I love talking to him(and you might too, so PM him if you would like :wink:).

@himynameisaria ~ My therapist/friend who has helped me when I am practically un-fixable.

@idiot.exe ~ Amazing FTK player and spammer as well as cheery person to be around!

@rozie(I know I already did him, oh well) ~ My heartstring, bestfriend, idol, and role model. I love you so so much and you mean the world to me.

@Ouijaloveletters ~ A great friend, morbid experts, and serial killer(Ceral Killer) guide.

@passionfruit ~ AWESOME mod!

@raven.is.a.clown ~ My best friend on EF, who is hands down the funniest person I have met on EF that has transferred here.

@Shahtuta ~ My awesome, down to Earth friend! I love you! Though you know I love Jinu more.

ANYONE CAN APPRECIATE THEIR FORUM FAMILY AND BESTFRIENDS/FRIENDS HERE TOO!

16 Likes

lurks

4 Likes

I’ll add your bit later tonight :wink:

Just gotta brainstorm what to write so I can try not to disappoint.

3 Likes

You could never disappoint me.

4 Likes

:pleading_face:

3 Likes

@Utensils

Ah yes, our cult.

Y’all the best people I’ve met online, we laugh, joke, and we got each-other in serious times. Just wanted to throw some appreciation for everyone in this tag. I LUV YOU !!! :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

19 Likes

Bish! Give me and Rae some emotional paragraphs please! :pleading_face:
We wanna be loved as well ya know! :sob:

4 Likes

I appreciate @Soleil for being my ‘fake’ girlfriend

and fries and azula for also being my girlfriend as well

:grimacing:

don’t ask

7 Likes

I’ll put yours in! You’re probably going to go to bed before I post it though :skull:

But, I have a LOT of friends, that I will add later!

4 Likes

I won’t! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

THANKS BEEHIVE I APPRECIATE YOU TOO :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

4 Likes

@Danielle318 I LOVE YOU

3 Likes

@Mouschi, @Danielle318, @Meekepeek, @CerealKiller, @GlitterFist and @anon68003072. I love you guys so much. You have been so sweet to me despite me being a morbid weirdo. Thank you for everything.

10 Likes

for some reason, the utensils still put up with my weirdness. idk why, I would have given up on myself a while ago

6 Likes

It’s 4:41 am here! So I might as well just stay up for the rest of the day! :alien:

4 Likes

We know! :smirk:

2 Likes

Lol

4 Likes

You guys have seen how morbid I can get.

2 Likes

death, Creepypasta and Serial Killer obsessed

2 Likes

I. LOVE. YOU. MORE.

Of course! You are amazing!

No-

You are great!

No-
Sleep mi reina!

I am obsessed with death too. It’s bad how obsessed I am.

2 Likes