Forum User of the Month Announcement: From December Onwards, Prizes Will Be Awarded

So we’re experiencing a lull in forum activity, as many of you might have noticed.

With that in mind, I’m keen to make sure that people have as much of an incentive as possible to keep posting and enjoying the forums. The more activity we have, the more fun the forums will be for other people!

So I’ve decided to introduce prizes! Every month, I will be giving the winner of the Forum User of the Month a prize! I have yet to decide what this prize will be, but I am open to suggestions, so please feel free to leave them below!

A Forum User of the Month Should Be

• Active
  • Helpful
  • Willing to contribute to discussions
  • Keen to watch the forums grow
21 Likes

Yassss.

Maybe a post on Ur blog or something?

Or maybe someone could draw them some art or they get a badge ect…

9 Likes

They get the choice between an art piece by @ChaoticDeluge and a review by me at the moment, but I am open to a £10 budget a month!

9 Likes

That sounds lit.

6 Likes

Yeah the art is already a thing, it’s my art though so :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Your art is eyemazing :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat:

And this thread reminded me that I haven’t picked a prize yet :grimacing::eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile: I should probably do that soon… :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Take your time :3

5 Likes

Okay :eyes::sparkles::+1: you’ll hear from me in 4 years then :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat::+1:

5 Likes

I’ll be here :eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

:eyes::sparkles::+1:

5 Likes

I know what I want but didn’t claim it yet. Procastination and other issues. :joy:

4 Likes

Bummmmmmmmmmp

1 Like

Bump ump ummity

1 Like

Added a user of the month tag

4 Likes

Emmm… Isn’t there gonna be a forum user of the month: January 2020? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::no_mouth:

1 Like

No, unfortunately this month there won’t be a user of the month. However, I can guarantee that it will be back next month :purple_heart:

Ah.

Not that it matters to me anyway, considering the fact that I don’t participate in it :woman_shrugging:t5:

Bump. By the way, when will there be a Forum User of the Month: March 2020?

It’s been a month and twy days since the last Forum User of the Month announcement.

1 Like