Forum User of the Month: April 2020

We’re going to have a vote on the Forum User of the Month on the 25th of April. You have until then to nominate whoever you want!

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s how things are going to work as usual:

Rules

• You have until the 25th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st April).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once!
  • Heads of Staff (@ShanniiWrites, @CrazyCaliope, @Eleanor_W-15 and @ChaoticDeluge) cannot be nominated!

The Prize

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet from @ChaoticDeluge
  2. A review and promotion of the first 3 chapters of your story from @ShanniiWrites on her website.

Both can be discussed in more detail with the 2 of them through PM if you win.

If a non-staff member wins, they will have a whole month with all of the privileges of leader, with none of the responsibilities!

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so @Announcements please nominate someone!

Good luck!

29 Likes

I nominate @SkyWalker

10 Likes

You beat me to it :sob:

7 Likes

uwu but I wanna nominate fraud

6 Likes

I nominate @Daunt

8 Likes

I nominate @Eccentric

5 Likes

gasps :scream:

5 Likes

I nominate…
drum rolls…
@SKYWALKER

6 Likes

You can nominate Fraud, it’s only the heads who can’t be nominated from now on. Staff members absolutely can ^^

8 Likes

yay

I nominate @fraud

5 Likes

uwu thank youuu

but why?

7 Likes

you’re really active and helpful. Most importantly you’re family!

5 Likes

I’ll announce it properly here.

We wanted to show a little appreciation to our volunteer staff members, so we decided among the four heads that they will be in the running from now on! @ForumStaff :hearts:

It’s literally just the four of us who are exempt :smile:

14 Likes

Great! I nominate @anon80318563 (^ω^)

5 Likes

Nominating @ForeverAngel

5 Likes

@MeghanWrites

3 Likes

Aww Thankies :pleading_face::heart:

3 Likes

I nominate @anon80318563 :yellow_heart:

3 Likes