Forum User of the Month: April 2022

So it’s that time again to vote for a User of the Month! You can nominate almost whoever you want below until the vote, which will be around the 27th of April.

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice, or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s the rules and prizes:

Rules

• You have until the 27th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st April).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. However, a regular user can only win twice over a 12 month period.
  • All @/ForumStaff can be nominated, but each member can only win once over a 12 month period.

The Prizes

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet from @FuzilladeBlue
  2. A review and constructive feedback on your story from one of the @moderators

Choose wisely!

If a non-staff member wins, they will have a whole month with all of the privileges of leader, with none of the responsibilities!

Staff who have won once & users who have won twice in the past 12 months: (Can’t be voted)

• @/elixr
  • @/Caticorn
  • @/Meekepeek
  • @/Danielle318

Users who have won once in the past 12 months: (Can win once more)

• @/Cam
  • @/heavenbound
  • @/MichiTheThird
  • @/OhSumana
  • @/chococarmela
  • @/CerealKiller

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so please nominate different someones!

Good luck, guys, and may the odds be ever in your favour (wink)

2 Likes

@Announcements ^^^

Could have sworn I just tried nominating @phlegmatic a moment ago…deja-vu. But, yes…I nominate @phlegmatic

2 Likes

Ah, yup, I get it.

2 Likes

Yeah, this was the thread I meant. I can’t read today LMAO.

2 Likes

I want to nominate @liyahsdiamond!

1 Like

Okay @Discussions, I’ll give ya a couple of days to nominate some more PLEASE, in case you want to add more nominees?

Then I’ll post the poll.

2 nominees...

@MichiTheThird nominates @phlegmatic
@CrazyCaliope nominates @liyahsdiamond

1 Like

I’ll nominate @Jass if I can!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Ohhh, thank you. ^_^

3 Likes

Hey @phlegmatic, @liyahsdiamond, and @Jass, wanna extend the appreciation and nominate someone too? Show you love for the community (wink)

2 Likes

As I basically see you everywhere I would like to nominate @Ouijaloveletters :eyes:

2 Likes

Aww, thank you! I really appreciate it.

1 Like

@BrutallyBritish ^_^

1 Like

Oooh it is hard to decide who to vote hehe

1 Like

Who do you enjoy speaking to on here that hasn’t been already been voted on?

1 Like

Hmmmm :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Hmm… I nominate @Some_Kid!

2 Likes

Alright, nominations are closed, it’s time to vote!

@Announcements, you have a day or two to vote. You can vote for yourself if you want. Just be sure to use your three votes wisely! (wink)