Forum User of the Month: December 2019

So we’re going to have a vote on the Forum User of the Month on the 27th of December! You have until then to nominate whomsoever you please!

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s how things are going to work:

Rules

• You have until the 27th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st December).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once!
  • Staff members cannot be nominated!

The Prize

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A piece of art from @ChaoticDeluge (You can work out the details with me).
  2. A review and promotion of the first 3 chapters of your story from @ShanniiWrites on her website.

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get!

Good luck!

9 Likes

Can I nominate more than 1 person?

1 Like

No, just the one

2 Likes

This is hard… There are so many eyemazing people I would love to nominate :sweat_smile::crying_cat_face::eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

4 Likes

Tough choice…

I nominate @WolfGamerGirl37?

4 Likes

I’d like to nominate @StarMaryGoth

3 Likes

Yessss! Hmm. Not sure who to nominate…

1 Like

I nominate @celestialkitten because.

1 Like

Yay!

1 Like

Nominating @celestialkitten.

2 Likes

Tysmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

I nominate @anon82166736

1 Like

OOOOOOOO tyyyyyyyyyy. :star_struck:

3 Likes

I nominate @line123462

1 Like

I nominate @SkyWalker

2 Likes

I nominate @celestialkitten for the month of December.

1 Like

Tyyyy! :star_struck:

1 Like

=p

1 Like

I nominate @StarMaryGoth. :white_heart::heart:

2 Likes