Forum User of the Month: December 2020

Forum User of the Month: December 2020

So it’s that time again to vote for a User of the Month! You can nominate whoever you want below until the vote which will be on the 27th of December.

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s the rules and prizes:

Rules

• You have until the 27th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st December).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once!
  • Heads of Staff (@ShanniiWrites, @CrazyCaliope and @anon68003072 ) cannot be nominated!

The Prize

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet from @FuzilladeBlue
  2. A review and promotion of the first 3 chapters of your story from @ShanniiWrites on her website.

Choose wisely, and when you have DM the giver of the chosen prize whenever you’d like!

If a non-staff member wins, they will have a whole month with all of the privileges of leader, with none of the responsibilities!

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so please someone!

Good luck radlads and may the odds be ever in your favour :star_struck:

11 Likes

Hey @Announcements, it’s user of the month!

4 Likes

Oh, and @Nemesis, I nominate again. Need I really say the reason. Shouldn’t everyone just know how amazing he is?!

6 Likes

isn’t he not a head anymore? :eyes: can we nominate?

4 Likes

Possibly. Though given how he is right now, we may discuss it and refresh this again for next year.

4 Likes

Ah shoot. Forgot to edit that part👀

4 Likes

Nominating @Nil for being an amazing user despite very stressful exams :weary::pray::pray::heart:

7 Likes

Hi imma just yeet some nominations at @unsungcheerio because she do be a rad squid user

5 Likes

Nominating @FuzilladeBlue for making BOMB art

Also hes great at writing and makes great rps

10/10 am jealous

6 Likes

I’ll nominate @WritingWithStars

6 Likes

I wanna nominate @Soleil cause she’s rad :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Because I’ve seen her around and she’s pretty coooool.

4 Likes

OXKEKSKDCM THANK PASSIE :pleading_face::heart:

3 Likes

Stan sol

3 Likes

Stan seashell

3 Likes

Aww this is my second time ever being nominated- thanks so much!

3 Likes

:)

4 Likes

I nominate @Bonswayout !!

7 Likes

I second that :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

:pleading_face::heart: michiiii thank you no but thank you

4 Likes