Forum User of the Month: December 2021

So it’s that time again to vote for a User of the Month! You can almost nominate whoever you want below until the vote, which will be around the 31st of December.

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice, or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s the rules and prizes:

Rules

• You have until the 31st day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st December).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. However, a regular user can only win twice over a 12 month period.
  • All @/ForumStaff can be nominated, but each member can only win once over a 12 month period.

The Prizes

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet from @FuzilladeBlue
  2. A review and constructive feedback on your story from one of the @moderators

Choose wisely!

If a non-staff member wins, they will have a whole month with all of the privileges of leader, with none of the responsibilities!

Staff who have won in the past 12 months: (Can’t be voted)

• @/unsungcheerio
  • @/elixr
  • @/Caticorn
  • @/Meekepeek

User who have won in the past 12 months: (Can win once more)

• @/Divcp
  • @/Duckling
  • @/Acorn06
  • @/Cam
  • @/Tanaka
  • @/Danielle318
  • @/MichiTheThird

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so please nominate different someones!

Good luck, guys, and may the odds be ever in your favour (wink)

4 Likes

@Announcements ^^^

@Konix

3 Likes

I’m gonna nominate @OhSumana for all the activity she’s been bringing this month.

3 Likes

I… Did?

2 Likes

I’ll nominate @Danielle318

4 Likes

Yes. Loving ya for it.

2 Likes

Aww thanks :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’ll nominate @Isabella.writes because I love to see her actively trying to engage in the forum like the SS for example :blush:

4 Likes

@anon68003072 (unless she already won twice before)

3 Likes

@Bluecookies for sure

2 Likes

Aw! Thanks!

2 Likes

You’re all gravy, she hasn’t won this year. For future reference, I put the ones who have one before in the OP.

2 Likes

@Danielle318

2 Likes

She was already nominated, so you can choose someone else to appreciate if you want. (wink) You may want to read up though to see who has been nominated first.

1 Like

Ty :eyes::heart:

1 Like

Okay @Discussions, I’ll give ya half a day to nominate some more, in case you want to add more nominees?

Then I’ll post the poll.

6 nominees...

@Danielle318 nominates @Konix
@CrazyCaliope both nominate @OhSumana
@OhSumana nominates @Danielle318
@Meekepeek both nominate @Isabella.writes
@MichiTheThird nominates @anon68003072
@Tina.G both nominate @Bluecookies

7 Likes

I’d like to nominate @Meekepeek If that’s possible

1 Like

Unfortunately, since she is staff and has already won once in the past 12 months.

1 Like

But thank you anyway :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes