Forum User Of The Month: February 2020

So, this month I’m helping Deluge with the user of the month and I will be the one answering questions about it, but the way it’s organized doesn’t change! We’re going to have a vote on the Forum User of the Month on the 24th of February. You have until then to nominate whoever you want!

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s how things are going to work like usual:

Rules

• You have until the 24th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st February).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once!
  • Staff members cannot be nominated!

The Prize

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A piece of art from @ChaoticDeluge
  2. A review and promotion of the first 3 chapters of your story from @ShanniiWrites on her website.

Both can be discussed in more detail with the 2 of them through PM if you win.

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get!

Good luck!

14 Likes

Also, I wanna start with my nomination, @Tellyg47, since you’ve joined this place you brought so much energy and people in and therefore you get my nomination!

9 Likes

I’d like to nominate @Dying_Dreams

10 Likes

Hehe I try my best

9 Likes

This feels important enough to use the @Announcements tag :eyes::eyes::eyes::green_heart:
Nominate some people please :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

11 Likes

Oh yeah, I already felt like I forgot something :grimacing: Now I know what it was, adding that tag…

6 Likes

It’s okay, at least I did my 1 good thing for today :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

I would like to do @MeghanWrites (she’s been a great help) did I do it right?

5 Likes

You can’t nominate staff members but that is how you nominate :grin:

2 Likes

I nominate @Nessie :heart:

2 Likes

:sob: I feel like everyone is staff :broken_heart:

Hmm how about I have no idea

3 Likes

Thank you :pleading_face::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

2 Likes

I’d like to nominate @celestialkitten since I find her everywhere :rofl::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I nominate @Dying_Dreams for…

You know why, dreams. :sunglasses::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

2 Likes

:pleading_face:

2 Likes

Come on, take some cookies :pleading_face::new_moon::dizzy::black_heart:

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

1 Like

takes all the cookies

Thankyou :pleading_face::cookie:

2 Likes