Forum User of the Month: February 2022

So it’s that time again to vote for a User of the Month! You can nominate almost whoever you want below until the vote, which will be around the 25th of February.

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice, or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s the rules and prizes:

Rules

• You have until the 25th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st February).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. However, a regular user can only win twice over a 12 month period.
  • All @/ForumStaff can be nominated, but each member can only win once over a 12 month period.

The Prizes

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet from @FuzilladeBlue
  2. A review and constructive feedback on your story from one of the @moderators

Choose wisely!

If a non-staff member wins, they will have a whole month with all of the privileges of leader, with none of the responsibilities!

Staff who have won in the past 12 months: (Can’t be voted)

• @/unsungcheerio
  • @/elixr
  • @/Caticorn
  • @/Meekepeek
  • @/Danielle318

User who have won in the past 12 months: (Can win once more)

• @/Acorn06
  • @/Cam
  • @/heavenbound
  • @/MichiTheThird
  • @/OhSumana

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so please nominate different someones!

Good luck, guys, and may the odds be ever in your favour (wink)

2 Likes

@Announcements ^^^

I nominate @liyahsdiamond ! She has done a great job at activating a lot of the writing threads lately. :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you :yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

I nominate @MichiTheThird! I love her recent topics.

3 Likes

I nominate @schittwriter

3 Likes

Uh… so the problem is that he hasn’t been active on here in public since January. So he can’t be nominated for this month since hd hasn’t posted publicly. Sorry.

4 Likes

:sob::person_facepalming:‍:female_sign: okay…

So I’ll Nominate @Rose24

3 Likes

-stops to take a look at the last six months- …Danielle, Sumana, me, Danielle again?, Meek, and Caticorn…so I nomiate @Ouijaloveletters (I’d have also nominated @liyahsdiamond but she’s already nominated :rofl: ).

Note to self: Next month I have to remember to also nominate @CerealKiller or @phlegmatic

5 Likes

:open_mouth:

3 Likes

Hey, no peeking! :rofl: :heart:

2 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

Isn’t Michi so cute, Shelly?

1 Like

I’m going to nominate @LoneWolf for how active she’s been lately. Thanks.

5 Likes

Aw, thank you :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Can I nominate @Unknown_writer ?

3 Likes

You sure can. (wink)

2 Likes

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

4 Likes

Okay @Discussions, I’ll give ya about a day or two to nominate some more, in case you want to add more nominees?

Then I’ll post the poll.

6 nominees...

@lollipoplady nominates @liyahsdiamond
@liyahsdiamond nominates @MichiTheThird
@Unknown_writer nominates @Rose24
@MichiTheThird nominates @Ouijaloveletters
@CrazyCaliope nominates @LoneWolf
@Anna_Marie nominates @Unknown_writer

6 Likes

Hey @Rose24, @Ouijaloveletters, & @LoneWolf, as you were nominated, do you want to nominate anyone as well to continue on the kindness? Anyone you think deserves to be user of the month?

5 Likes

Sure! I’ll nominate @Bexs!

3 Likes