Forum User of the Month: January 2021

Forum User of the Month: January 2021

So it’s that time again to vote for a User of the Month! (First one for 2021😱) You can nominate whoever you want below until the vote which will be on the 27th of January.

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s the rules and prizes:

Rules

• You have until the 27th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st January).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once!
  • Heads of Staff (@ShanniiWrites, @CrazyCaliope and @Eleanor_W-15 ) cannot be nominated!

The Prize

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet from @FuzilladeBlue
  2. A review and promotion of the first 3 chapters of your story from @ShanniiWrites on her website.

Choose wisely, and when you have DM the giver of the chosen prize whenever you’d like!

If a non-staff member wins, they will have a whole month with all of the privileges of leader, with none of the responsibilities!

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so please someone!

Good luck radlads and may the odds be ever in your favour :star_struck:

@moderators announcements?

13 Likes

I nominate @Nemesis :sunglasses:

6 Likes

And I nominate @heavenbound ok :croissant:

5 Likes

I wish I can nominate more smh :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

I nominate @anon63818055! She’s awesome and is so strong. Keep at it!

6 Likes

:see_no_evil::star_struck::dizzy::brown_heart:

1 Like

But one nomination bro

1 Like

:pleading_face: Sherry’s bio
ok :yawning_face:

2 Likes

Thank but you can only nominate one :’))

2 Likes

SJSJSJSJ AM I DAYDREAMING

5 Likes

Nope! Seriously, you’re awesome and we need to talk more.

3 Likes

yes yes i saww :sneezing_face: heart been broke

3 Likes

Omgomg tysm :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

nominating @Nil :sunglasses:

5 Likes

she deserves it okay she does a lot and her threads are very helpful and is a very good rp staff member

6 Likes

You deserve it, girl.

2 Likes

the way I was in the middle of doing that sdfchdiefkrjh

4 Likes

Yes very true :100::100:

3 Likes

I nominate @unsungcheerio because she’s been helping me a lot and is a rad fellow :+1: I think she deserves it because she’s such a vibe yes

for real she can always be there when you want to clarify something and is very approachable as well as a rad staff member

Thank Fryaa :pleading_face::white_heart:

7 Likes