Forum User of the Month: January 2022

So it’s that time again to vote for a User of the Month! BUT this time, it’s for the first of the new year… so who’s gonna get it?! … You can nominate almost whoever you want below until the vote, which will be around the 25/26th of January.

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice, or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s the rules and prizes:

Rules

• You have until the 25/26th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st January).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. However, a regular user can only win twice over a 12 month period.
  • All @/ForumStaff can be nominated, but each member can only win once over a 12 month period.

The Prizes

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet from @FuzilladeBlue
  2. A review and constructive feedback on your story from one of the @moderators

Choose wisely!

If a non-staff member wins, they will have a whole month with all of the privileges of leader, with none of the responsibilities!

Staff who have won in the past 12 months: (Can’t be voted)

• @/unsungcheerio
  • @/elixr
  • @/Caticorn
  • @/Meekepeek

User who have won in the past 12 months: (Can win once more)

• @/Duckling
  • @/Acorn06
  • @/Cam
  • @/Tanaka
  • @/Danielle318
  • @/MichiTheThird
  • @/OhSumana

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so please nominate different someones!

Good luck, guys, and may the odds be ever in your favour (wink)

3 Likes

@Announcements ^^^

I nominate @caticorn

2 Likes

Can’t be nominated yet, I think.

2 Likes

But it’s a year and they haven’t won once this year yet

2 Likes

It’s passed 12 months. For example, if I win in March, I’m allowed to win again after March the year after.

3 Likes

It’s 'cause she’s staff and can only win once since she already gets half the prizes from being staff. Same thing with Caticorn, they won last year too.

2 Likes

I see. Sorry for the confusion

1 Like

The person I nominate is :drum: :drum: :drum:

2 Likes

Ohh on republic day!

1 Like

Ummm… but this person isn’t active, well, at least not active in public.

2 Likes

Lmao
Offfff

Then @/sofia?

2 Likes

Has she actually RP’d this month though?

Did you want to nominate someone else, @Unknown_writer, then hopefully nominate them next month?

1 Like

If we are already nominating for the next round then: @Ouijaloveletters
scampers off

1 Like

Hmmm then …

@Danielle318

2 Likes

Thank you! I nominate you too @Unknown_writer. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Ebx

2 Likes

Aw! (:

I’m going to nominate @Rose24 for helping to keep the forum game section active every time she’s online. (wink)

1 Like