Forum User of the Month - July 2020

We’re going to have a vote on the Forum User of the Month on the 25th of July. You have until then to nominate whoever you want!

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s how things are going to work as usual:

Rules

• You have until the 25th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st July).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once!
  • Heads of Staff (@ShanniiWrites, @CrazyCaliope, @Eleanor_W-15 and @ChaoticDeluge) cannot be nominated!

The Prize

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet from @ChaoticDeluge
  2. A review and promotion of the first 3 chapters of your story from @ShanniiWrites on her website.

Choose wisely, and DM the giver of whicher prize you choose whenever you’d like!

If a non-staff member wins, they will have a whole month with all of the privileges of leader, with none of the responsibilities!

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so @Announcements please nominate someone!

Good luck!

20 Likes

@Mouschi !

8 Likes

@RainbowCat

yeets nomination

8 Likes

:flushed:

Thank you, Isi!

Excuse me while I go cry

6 Likes

I nominate @idiot.exe!

7 Likes

I nominate @E_bee

I was gonna nominate her :sob:

11 Likes

There’s too many good people

3 Likes

I feel bad for choosing one person but you’re supposed to choose one person :no_mouth: :sob:

Me nominate @unsungcheerio

WE LOVE AN ACTIVE QUEEN

8 Likes

Omg thank you sm :sob::heart:

2 Likes

No need to thank me, you deserve it

4 Likes

what for? i did nothing apart from shrek up some threads :clown_face::gun:

5 Likes

@GlitterFist

3 Likes

icon :green_heart: