Forum User Of The Month: March 2020

We’re going to have a vote on the Forum User of the Month on the 25th of March, hopefully that gives enough time. You have until then to nominate whoever you want!

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s how things are going to work like usual:

Rules

• You have until the 25th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st March).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once!
  • Staff members cannot be nominated!

The Prize

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A piece of art from @ChaoticDeluge
  2. A review and promotion of the first 3 chapters of your story from @ShanniiWrites on her website.

Both can be discussed in more detail with the 2 of them through PM if you win.

Possibly this month we will get another reward as well but I will keep you guys updated on that

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so @Announcements please nominate someone!

Good luck!

20 Likes

Also, I would like to be the first one to nominate someone, and that nomination is @sofia!

3 Likes

I nominate @Tellyg47

6 Likes

There were so many eyemazing people this month, how am I supposed to pick only 1? :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

I nominate @sofia!!! You did such a good job with archiving :green_heart:

4 Likes

I nominate @Duckling

2 Likes

Thank you but you can’t nominate me because I’m a staff member :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh man, I forgot about that. Thanks.

1 Like

I nominate @sofia! You’re super helpful and keep the forum games going! :dizzy:

1 Like

I nominate @Dusk

Aweee :pleading_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

I nominate @fraud because she really went above and beyond with archiving and is one of the people I was really greatful to have apart of it :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! :pleading_face: :sparkling_heart:

Happy I could help! You are an amazing leader. :star2:

1 Like

Ahh, thank you, @Jass, @MeghanWrites, and @fraud! Seeing this made me smile, haha

4 Likes

Also, gah, it’s so hard to pick who to nominate! If only I was better at making decisions :joy:

2 Likes

@anon68003072, mind taking this over at least for this month since I’m no longer a staff member…

2 Likes

Yeah sure

1 Like

:joy: Sofia! Just make a decision! :laughing: :two_hearts:

I can hear you screaming in indecisiveness.

1 Like

Ahhh, but it’s so hard to make a decision!

:joy: you know me lol

1 Like