Forum User Of The Month 🧚🏻 March 2021

Forum User of the Month: March 2021
damn it’s already March

So it’s that time again to vote for a User of the Month! You can nominate whoever you want below until the vote which will be on the 27th of March.

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s the rules and prizes:

Rules

• You have until the 27th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st February).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once!
  • Heads of Staff (@ShanniiWrites, @CrazyCaliope and @anon68003072 ) cannot be nominated!

The Prize

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet from @FuzilladeBlue
  2. A review and promotion of the first 3 chapters of your story from @ShanniiWrites on her website.

Choose wisely, and when you have DM the giver of the chosen prize whenever you’d like!

If a non-staff member wins, they will have a whole month with all of the privileges of leader, with none of the responsibilities!

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so please someone!

Good luck radlads and may the odds be ever in your favour :star_struck:

10 Likes

Nominate @astxrism hello bye :fairy:t2::white_heart:

3 Likes

Can I pick Chid? :eyes:

1 Like

I nominate @bpalmer cus you’ve been amazing recently so yea :]

4 Likes

YES FREN PALMER

2 Likes

I nominate @ethereal!

4 Likes