Forum User of the Month: March 2022

So it’s that time again to vote for a User of the Month! You can nominate almost whoever you want below until the vote, which will be around the 26/27th of March.

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice, or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s the rules and prizes:

Rules

• You have until the 26/27th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st March).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. However, a regular user can only win twice over a 12 month period.
  • All @/ForumStaff can be nominated, but each member can only win once over a 12 month period.

The Prizes

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet from @FuzilladeBlue
  2. A review and constructive feedback on your story from one of the @moderators

Choose wisely!

If a non-staff member wins, they will have a whole month with all of the privileges of leader, with none of the responsibilities!

Staff who have won in the past 12 months: (Can’t be voted)

• @/elixr
  • @/Caticorn
  • @/Meekepeek
  • @/Danielle318

User who have won in the past 12 months: (Can win once more)

• @/Acorn06
  • @/Cam
  • @/heavenbound
  • @/MichiTheThird
  • @/OhSumana
  • @/chococarmela

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so please nominate different someones!

Good luck, guys, and may the odds be ever in your favour (wink)

4 Likes

^^^ @Announcements

I nominate @CerealKiller

4 Likes

I’ll nominate…
@taking0ver

3 Likes

:scream:

3 Likes

If possible id like to nominate @Meekepeek

You make me smile and always help me out a lot :heart:

2 Likes

Ahw thanks girl but I’m still not open for nomination, it hasn’t been 12 months yet since I won last year :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Aww

Hang on…

R we allowed to nominate @CrazyCaliope ?

1 Like

Can Cali say no?

2 Likes

I shall nominate…

@Ouijaloveletters

4 Likes

:pleading_face:

3 Likes

I don’t know if I can nominate you since you haven’t been around much, but if I can, I will. @CrazyCaliope, confirm?

4 Likes

Unfortunately not, since she hasn’t been active all of March. Just today.

2 Likes

Right, I didn’t think so. Ok, I’ll nominate @OhSumana then.

4 Likes

It hasn’t been 12 months since I won, I think :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

bangs head against wall @Bexs.

4 Likes

You have been nominating me for a lot of things recently :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

What can I say? You deserve all of it.

3 Likes

So do you! :pleading_face:

2 Likes