Forum User of the Month - May 2021

Forum User of the Month: May 2021

So it’s that time again to vote for a User of the Month! You can nominate whoever you want below until the vote, which will be around the 27th of May.

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice, or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s the rules and prizes:

Rules

• You have until the 27th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st February).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once!
  • Heads of Staff (@ShanniiWrites, @CrazyCaliope and @Eleanor_W-15 ) cannot be nominated!

The Prizes

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet from @FuzilladeBlue
  2. A review and constructive feedback on your story from one of the @moderators

Choose wisely!

If a non-staff member wins, they will have a whole month with all of the privileges of leader, with none of the responsibilities!

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so please nominate different someones!

Good luck, guys, and may the odds be ever in your favour (wink)

5 Likes

@Announcements ^^^

Hmm okay this is a tricky one
Actually it’s not that tricky
@RainbowCat it is a crime that you haven’t won yet an absolute criminal act
So I’m yeeting my nomination at you

4 Likes

Gah user of the month :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

I’ll go with @meekepeek this time because yes

3 Likes

Ahwww thanksss
I’m going with… @elixr
Because my head chose her if that makes sence.

3 Likes

The worst crime is that you can’t be nominated, but thank you :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I’ve already won it before :sob: and Cali would deserve it more than me anyway for the fact she’s taken on so many of my previous things I did

But you deserve it this month :eyes:
And every month
Of every year
Of every day :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The first part (mentioning me) is lies, but the second (about your nomination) is totally the truth!!!

2 Likes

It’s not lies it’s truthes :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’d say both of you deserve it for everything that you do :smile_cat:

I don’t think El would lie about something like that :thinking: Also, I agree with her, so we can’t both be liars.

3 Likes

Omg thenk you!!

2 Likes

Who say you can’t be? And saying yourselves is just an opinion

4 Likes

I can like, provide facts to back up my opinion :sunglasses:

4 Likes

? :thinking:

I nominate @heavenbound

4 Likes

Whoops. Thank you.

2 Likes

I do have to say that the “Godfather” really does finally deserve to win and be fully appreciated for being his AWESOME self. So I nominate @Nemesis!

2 Likes

Thx, but I am so inactive myself lately that I cannot even say who might deserve a nomination this month. :sweat_smile:

Wait, @WolfGamerGirl37 did not win yet, right? :wolf:

2 Likes

Ooh let’s see… I think I will nominate @elixr, even though someone else on the thread has already nominated her. :sunflower:

2 Likes

Whaaat? Why have two people nominated me?
I must be ded… :skull::coffin:

2 Likes