Forum User of the Month: November 2020

Forum User of the Month: November 2020

So it’s that time again to vote for a User of the Month! You can nominate whoever you want below until the vote which will be on the 27th of November.

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s the rules and prizes:

Rules

• You have until the 27th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st October).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once!
  • Heads of Staff (@ShanniiWrites, @CrazyCaliope, @anon68003072 and @ChaoticDeluge) cannot be nominated!

The Prize

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet from @FuzilladeBlue
  2. A review and promotion of the first 3 chapters of your story from @ShanniiWrites on her website.

Choose wisely, and when you have DM the giver of the chosen prize whenever you’d like!

If a non-staff member wins, they will have a whole month with all of the privileges of leader, with none of the responsibilities!

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so please someone!

Good luck!!:star_struck:

11 Likes

Oooo @Announcements

7 Likes

I nominate @Nil

8 Likes

I nominate radlad @AS007 :star_struck:

6 Likes

I nominate @Nemesis, 'cause he’s amazing and I’m gonna get him in there one day! (wink)

Also, cheers, @CerealKiller, completly forgot about this. Whoops.

6 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes

I’mma nominate @AS007

5 Likes

Already nominated

5 Likes

Oops then. @elixr

6 Likes

I NOMINATEE @heavenbound :star_struck:

5 Likes

WOAHH THENK :pleading_face::sob::sob::pray:

I nominate @Soleil

8 Likes

Woahh div :heart_eyes::hugs::star_struck::star_struck: Thank you sm :sneezing_face:
I nominate @Divcp she’s the mvp :partying_face:

CROISSANTS ARE EW

7 Likes

Time for me to lose again, the competition is just too hard. :sweat_smile: But thx. :wink:

5 Likes

I nominate @CerealKiller for being one of the most active users these past weeks :eyes:

7 Likes

I nominate @OhSumana :sparkles:

5 Likes

:pleading_face: thank :sob:

4 Likes

(sobs) Negative Nelly.

4 Likes

OMG! YOU ARE NOMINATING MEH?!!
dies

3 Likes

omg :pleading_face: thank you El :sob:

4 Likes