Forum User of the Month: October 2019

So we’re going to have a vote on the Forum User of the Month on the 25th October! You have until then to nominate whomsoever you please!

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s how things are going to work:

Rules

• You have until the 20th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st October).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once!
  • Mods and Admins cannot be nominated!

The Prize

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A piece of art from @ChaoticDeluge (You can work out the details with me).
  2. A review and promotion of the first 3 chapters of your story from @ShanniiWrites on her website.

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get!

Good luck!

7 Likes

Oh my goodness it ends the day before my birthday :joy:

I nominate @Jass she has made alot of very interesting threads and contributed alot to the community this past month. If anybody deserves it, it really is Jass!

7 Likes

I nominate @AlissaGrace! She’s been super active and fun :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

I already have the person I want to nominate in mind but I will keep it a secret for a bit longer :eyes:

3 Likes

I second that nomination!

1 Like

Lol, since the person I wanted to nominate has liked my post I decided to just post it.
@Kimballet you get my nomination. You are basically around a lot of threads and really add to conversations! So that’s why I am nominating you

5 Likes

You’re so sweet haha, I’m just creep on your posts like :eyes:

2 Likes

Tbh I nominated Kim twice in a row and I was worried people would think I had favourites… or I had a little crush xD so I’m glad someone else did! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Well seeing as I already wanted to nominate Jass , but she’s already has been nominated. Someone can use my nomination instead, if that is even possible :eyes:

Incase it is and someone has 2 people they want to nominate just say I nominate (insert name) on LHT’s behalf. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

There are also at least 8 people I wanted to nominate :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ahh, nice to know you wanted to nominate me tho!

3 Likes

I have a weird brain and I thought you said you have 8 legs

2 Likes

That too, right, @ShanniiWrites ?

2 Likes

…how? :joy:

2 Likes

Spider Shanni has entered the chat

4 Likes

I have no clue what you’re talking about :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

idk, just being an idiot lol