Forum User of the Month: October 2020

Forum User of the Month: October 2020

So it’s that time again to vote for a User of the Month! You can nominate whoever you want below until the vote which will be on the 27th of October.

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s the rules and prizes:

Rules

• You have until the 27th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st October).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once!
  • Heads of Staff (@ShanniiWrites, @CrazyCaliope, @anon68003072 and @ChaoticDeluge) cannot be nominated!

The Prize

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet from @FuzilladeBlue
  2. A review and promotion of the first 3 chapters of your story from @ShanniiWrites on her website.

Choose wisely, and when you have DM the giver of the chosen prize whenever you’d like!

If a non-staff member wins, they will have a whole month with all of the privileges of leader, with none of the responsibilities!

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so please someone!

Good luck!!

18 Likes

I nominate @unsungcheerio :eyes:

10 Likes

OMG REALLY :pleading_face::heart: Thank you fryerrrrr :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

I nominate @nil :pleading_face::pleading_face::star_struck::star_struck::heart:

10 Likes

I nominate @Soleil :star_struck::star_struck:

11 Likes

Yes :star_struck:

4 Likes

Nominates rad lad corpse room sassy classy passie wassie :star_struck: @passionfruit I made the name up on my own :sunglasses:

11 Likes

BEBEBEBEBEBEBEBEBRBOTTTT AWWW THANK YOUUU JKDJDSK :sob::sob::sob::pleading_face::heart:

6 Likes

You deserve ittttt :construction::tornado::cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

excuse you no

I nominate @CerealKiller

11 Likes

I nominate @E_bee because she won’t accept the fact that she deserves it :triumph:

12 Likes

No you can’t :triumph:

4 Likes

WHY WOULD YOU I’M NOT EVEN ACTIVE-
YOU SHOULDVE NOTMISNTARS SHERRY OR STIA-
I DONT DESCERE IT- :sob::sob::sob::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid:

5 Likes

YOU ARE ACTIVE :triumph::triumph:

4 Likes

NO IM NOT-
HAVE TOY SEEN KT ACRIVITBE-
excuse my typing :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

YOU ARE TRYING TO BE MORE ACTIVE THOUGH :triumph::triumph::triumph:

4 Likes

I WASNT UNTIL MY WUESTION THREAD-
I WAS GONNA LEAVE/TAKE A BREAK-
and we’re kinda off topic :star_struck:

4 Likes

watch me :triumph:

5 Likes

I-

SOLLY :sob::pleading_face::white_heart: THANK YOU BUT WHYYYY AHHHH

And I think I should nominate @SpookySherry because anonymous confession replies so awakening

10 Likes

I NOMINATE @Ana! She is amazing! I don’t think she’d win but regardless she deserves it!

4 Likes