Forums Pub Quiz 28/09/2019

So i understand this was a little late! And I apologise, but I’ll give some time for people to get in here if they would like to join in, I have all the questions ready to go, we just need to people to answer them! If people want to tag others, please do, I’ll tag all the people from the last quiz! :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

The quiz will be taking place at 2019-09-28T20:50:00Z

4 Likes

Yay, it’s finally happening ! Is there also a theme for this week’s quiz?

2 Likes

Are you trying to get an advantage? :smirk::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

I WANNA JOIN.

1 Like

Nope, more random trivia chosen by Shannii :joy:

This time even more random

4 Likes

Tag me when it starts, please :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I’ll join but I’m watching Hellraiser

1 Like

@Cheyara_M
@fcukforcookies
@Duckling
@StarMaryGoth
@Talu
@LHT
@TessS
@RainyDay
@anon68003072
@Jass
@Kimballet

People who took part last time!

8 Likes

I would join if I wasn’t that exhausted :sweat:

3 Likes

… That’s a very Eleanor thing to say

2 Likes

No probs! There’s always next week! :smile:

1 Like

…Maybe? If it’s math-related I know I will be the worst at it , but if it’s Biology I might know quite a lot…Well or maybe not .Because I learned Biology with mostly Dutch and some Latin terminology.:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thanks sweetie, I may just make it this time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even if not, I’ll tag you if you wanna take a stab at any of the questions. There’ll be a twenty second limit from now because of the lag last time.

Yeah I will make sure to join next week! The rest of the evening I will just relax a bit!

1 Like

Also trust system. I’ll just stop the quizzes if people are googling answers. These are for fun, don’t ruin it for others :raised_hands:

1 Like

That sounds good to me :3

20 second? Aww so generous :open_mouth: :woman_facepalming: I’m rewatching Gone in Sixty Seconds, so I make no promises :smiley:

2 Likes

The Cage :eyes: Nice

2 Likes