Forums User of the Month - May 2020

We’re going to have a vote on the Forum User of the Month on the 28th of May. You have until then to nominate whoever you want!

A forum user of the month is someone who contributes to the forum in a huge way. This can be promoting the forums to help us get new users, contributing frequently, giving out amazing advice or making very helpful threads – just to name a few things. Basically, the Forum User of the Month is someone who makes the forums a better place to be! They will then get a prize!

Here’s how things are going to work as usual:

Rules

• You have until the 28th day of the month to nominate members of the community.
  • Every user gets 1 nomination.
  • You cannot nominate yourself (we can’t stop you voting for yourself later on).
  • All Forum users of the Month have to have been here since the start of the month (1st May).
  • You can nominate the same person for more than one month in a row. Someone can win the prize more than once!
  • Heads of Staff (@ShanniiWrites, @CrazyCaliope, @Eleanor_W-15 and @ChaoticDeluge) cannot be nominated!

The Prize

If you win the Forum User of the Month award, you get to choose between two prizes:

1. A Profile Picture/Character Sheet from @ChaoticDeluge
  2. A review and promotion of the first 3 chapters of your story from @ShanniiWrites on her website.

Choose wisely, and DM the giver of whicher prize you choose whenever you’d like!

If a non-staff member wins, they will have a whole month with all of the privileges of leader, with none of the responsibilities!

We’d appreciate all the nominations we can get so @Announcements please nominate someone!

Good luck!

11 Likes

I nominate @Mouschi :black_heart:

6 Likes

Little bit late this month, things have been hectic with the staff and such behind the scenes on the Forums but we’re up and running now, nominate away everyone! :hearts:

6 Likes

OKAY OKAY

@CerealKiller

yeets nomination at you

(I nominate Michelle :pleading_face:)

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

I nominate @astxrism!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

:pleading_face: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

I’m gonna throw my own nomination in now.

@RainbowCat does so much work behind the scenes, you deserve it :hearts:

5 Likes

I nominate @fraud !

4 Likes

What! Why? Thanks! :two_hearts: :dizzy:

1 Like

I’ll nominate @passionfruit. They’re super active, are super nice and helpful. Full of ideas and just overall great. :star2:

I considered to nominate everyone who have been nominated so far. So many good people here!

5 Likes

Wait…what? Nooooo :see_no_evil: I’ve never been nominated before. Thanks! :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Yes! You’re definitely is an outstanding forumer! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This. Is a crime.

5 Likes

I’m not and lying is a sin! :rofl:

3 Likes

You’re the sinner here. :wink:

2 Likes

nah, you are :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

M-Munchie? :pleading_face: