Forums Writing Class Thread

So, I’ve already gotten numerous people willing to participate in my writing class on google and this is the official thread where anyone can join the class and participate. Newcomers’ questions that may be asked:

What exactly is the class going to contain? The class will contain assignments of writing prompts, writing lessons, writing games (maybe some things to do with RP, I don’t know yet) and assignments to just get to know me and your peers in the class.

Is it going to be hard? The first few assignments will be easy, and they will get harder progressively. I’ll give break posts for anyone who might need more time and or having a rough time, and with that, just contact me and I’ll give you the help you might need.

Are you working on this alone? Yes, so far I will be the only teacher. I enjoy reading and reading creations of others so this will be a delight for me.

Are we going to be graded on these assignments? Yes, you will be, I don’t know about grades in this but if i decide to, I’ll figure it out.

How are you going to grade? I’ll be able to grade the assignments from the rubrics Google Classroom provides me with on the posts, so you’ll be able to check once their graded from your personal post.

How long will I get on these assignments? However long I feel you guys can do it. Which I’ll determine when I read your guys’ first assignments. :wink:

How long will this class last? However long you guys want!

Will Episode writing be involved? That’s something I don’t know right now, but I’ll post an update about it when I have that figured out.

What if I don’t want to participate anymore due to personal reasons? Just contact me giving me a notice, and I’ll remove you, or you can remove yourself.

Where will you organize notifying us? I’m pretty sure you get a notification on your phone if you have the app, when something is posted, but for anyone using a laptop and is more on the forums, I will be creating a PM that I use to organize all this and will be able to stay connected to all my fellow members!

What is required to join this class? Last question. The required things you’ll need is a Google email account, and be signed in on the class in Google Classroom.

Now, we do have rules.

Rules are same as any rule on this forums! Be respectful to your peers, no fighting, no nothing. Any drama I see between anyone in the PM group, and on these threads will get you removed permanently. You’ll get one warning and one last chance until you’re removed.

Without further ado, I’ll give you steps to join this classroom if you don’t know how to. If you do, still look because it will have the code at the end. (Step 4.)

1. On the Google homepage, on the right you’ll click on the multiple square options and scroll (unless it was moved up) down to the classroom app and hit that.
    Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 9.43.23 PM

2. You’ll be on the google classroom website/ or app if you’re on your phone, and you’ll want to click on the plus sign and hit join class.

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 9.44.38 PM

1. This will pop up and this is where you put in the code.
    Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 9.46.24 PM

2. This is the code to join the class. :slight_smile:
    Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 9.17.57 PM

Thank you,
Zee.

PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW OR PM ME WHEN YOU HAVE JOINED THE CLASSROOM!

Members joined now: 14

5 Likes

I’m already apart of your class :))

You’ve got to guess who I am

1 Like

Hint?

2 Likes

I like Stranger Things :joy:

1 Like

Can I join?

1 Like

Yeah of course. Make sure to join the google classroom. Already have two assignments posted that I’ll give you more time to complete.

2 Likes

Oh well seeing as I haven’t worked on my writing for a pretty long time now this seems like a great way to start writing again . So can I please join the class ? :eyes:

EDIT: Yeah so I’m not sure if you’re aware ,but the pictures I think you tried providing on here aren’t visible

1 Like

Oh sorry hold up.

1 Like

Go to Google Classroom and hit join class and copy and paste this code and you should be in.

jjlybxw

1 Like

Added school tag

1 Like

I’d like to join but the images you tried uploading/sharing aren’t visible.

@phlegmatic :eyes:

I mean… do not know how to join classes?

Added the writing tag :blossom:

Closed due to inactivity