Free art giveaway 2 🐸💗

Hello busters! I’m bored - maybe you are too! So I decided to open another giveaway!!! :eyes::raised_hands:t3: Anyone can enter, but I wouldn’t wanna draw something if you don’t really have a use for it, so please make sure you may actually have a use for it!

Examples
Excuse the lack of quality! They originally are 3000x4000 pixels!

if u want a full body drawing from me - u can go see help :flushed::flushed: lol im lazy

Rules!

So I didn’t really have an idea as to how the rules could play out… but giving it a thought I have decided! :cowboy_hat_face:
• To enter you have to tag someone (doesn’t really matter how many people) and say a couple things that you like about them!
• But with your post please include a :cowboy_hat_face: emoji so I know you’re entering! :frog:
• You can make as many posts as you want - but all entries will count as one! :woozy_face:

Winners… how will they be picked? Well… there will only be one winner. They will be picked with the help of @/discobot ‘s dice rolling! :clown_face:

if this flops we will just casually forger about my existence :eyes:

Prize
•obviously I will get in contact with the winner and together we will create a piece! :frog:
• The art piece will be digital and preferably a portrait but I am willing to compromise :sweat:

deadline: Saturday aka 6th of June!

Lol i hope i included everything :woman_shrugging:t3::yum::clown_face:

20 Likes

Do you draw animals as well or only humans? :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I also draw animals! I don’t have any finished piece digitally- but here are some traditional ones, but I can totally do them digitally! :clown_face:

10 Likes

Omg those look amazing :scream: :scream: :scream:

2 Likes

Wow :scream::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank u! :blush::heartpulse:

2 Likes

:two_hearts::two_hearts::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

ADJHBSGHDJL!!! THAT’SSSS AMAZING!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I like the black, wavy haired female potrait. :eyes::two_hearts:
But THE ANIMALS IS SO CUTE SJBKABSJXJWN-

Especially the fox, I like foxes :eyes:

2 Likes

Which also happens to be my least favorite :eyes:
But thankkk uu! I also love foxes! :raised_hands:t3::heartpulse::heartpulse:

2 Likes

THANKKK UU SO MUCH! :star_struck::star_struck::yum::heartpulse:

1 Like

the dog one is so cuteeeoansidjsisjsiyzbsihsb wow

2 Likes

Ahwhwhehh thank uuu so muchhhh!! :scream::scream::raised_hands:t3::clown_face::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

These look eyemazing :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:

1 Like

Omg!!! Totally gonna enter! I am all in for free art! I am broke lol! Anyway. So :cowboy_hat_face: and @Oofalumpa, @E_bee, @Mouschi, @idiot.exe, @Danielle318, @AnnSza… I had the opportunity to get to know all of you guys. You are really fun and you’ve made me laugh so many times! You’re one of the reasons why I end up spending hours scrolling on episode forums and these ones. I wish I could continue being part of your group (No matter how silly it may get) and I am thankful for being e friends (if you consider me one) with the awesomest utensil group of the world!

6 Likes

Ayem so glad u think so! Thank u! :kissing_heart::heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

Awhhh :heartpulse::heartpulse::pleading_face:

3 Likes

:blush: What? You may think I’m not friendly, but I like you guys a lot, even if I may not show it, as you say.

3 Likes

And it’s true.

1 Like

Aww, that hit me right in my kokoro. :pleading_face: Yes, I’m weeb trash. Fite me.

3 Likes