Free games you reccomend?

So are there any free games on the App store, Play Store that you reccomend?

*What’s the point of the game?

• Is there any cost in game?
  • What about the game stands out to you?
  • What style?
  • What’s the rating?
  • Is there a lot of adds?

Lol I reccomend Tofu Girl. It’s fun and you have to hop on tofu and try and not fall off, it’s simple and cute. It’s cartoony and there is a good amount of adds right now because it’s newly launched and they need paid a good amount to keep it going. Plenty of outfit options for the girl you are playing as and the outfits are adorable.

What about you @Gamers?

3 Likes

*vibrates* Act! Addict! Actors! (A3!)

it’s a gacha game / visual novel about “raising” actors for a theatre company
the game mechanics are pretty simple (and can get boring sometimes ngl) but the characters are all v good and so is the story

it’s a free to play game, thought it does have micro transactions (completely optional tho) to buy in-game currency, which is used for pulling in the game gacha or for getting more points in events

what stands out the most to me is the found family and healing through art and familial love themes it has, as well as how intricate each character is, even if they seem plain at the start, once you start digging and learning about them, there’s SO MUCH
also the songs! they’re really cool!
and the stage plays add a new layer of meta which is very interesting to me as a theatre nerd
ALSO ALSO the MC / player character is amazing! my fave joseimuke player character this far

it’s rated as 12+ in the appstore iirc, and tbh as an “adult” i do think it’s rated appropriately

there are adds but you have to choose to watch them (there are specific sections for that), in exchange for watching them, you get in game currency, stamina points and life points

visuals:

other games i’d recommend are Rusty Lake’s Cube Escape series, a free to play escape room-esque game with a couple horror aspects and Alter Ego a free to play clicker game about one’s identity which has a lot of literary references and some personality quizzes

My Cafe - Restaurant Game

You get to open a cute coffee which you can later expand when you reach certain levels. There are many items to decorate your cafe and there’s an interesting storyline too.

There are in-app purchases.

The storyline and the cute characters!

Cartoon-y

4.5/5 on Play Store

Nope, I don’t think I’ve ever seen ads!

Magium its a CHYOA game with only text and you just pick what to do. Has a surprisingly good story and the fight scenes you have to pick what to do based on your stats you level up.
To level up stats at scripted points you get a certain amount of stat points which you can apply to yourself. A lot of choices require you have a minimum so you do something. Or to survive the choice you picked.

You can pay for the later books in the game. Or you get the option of completing a certain amount of achievements, in the previous book to unlock the next one. There’s 3 out of 5 or 6 books so far. So its not done but its worth it right now (this is a mobile game)
It is rated 16 however.

1 Like

I’m have a couple of shooting games on the App Store but the one game that I do in joy myself is call of duty on mobile.

I recommend to give it a try. When you play more than more character unlocks.

These are all from the play store

Sky dancer: A running game where you jump off of high cliffs. It stands out to me because its very relaxing and moves smoothly. 4.2 rating
MazM:The Phantom of the Opera: A romantic thriller Visual Novel story game set in a opera theatre. This game has very nice visuals, sound and it keeps you immersed. I’m actually surprised it’s free. 4.6 rating
Seen: Haven’t really played it yet but it has good reviews. Its basically a text story game. 4.2 rating
Journeys interactive stories: Really nice visuals and sound. 4.1 rating
Choices: great stories 4.3 rating
Music Maker Jam: A fun little sound mixing app. Surprisingly you can make really good songs on there. Has no adds 4.5 rating

I recommend Asphalt 8! Great graphics, good music, you earn coins, there’s boosters to make you drive faster and great rewards when you in come in first place. You get to unlock more cars and also a chance to get a motor bike. :sunglasses: There’s no ads.

I play COD Mobile and the COD games on console. (The console games aren’t free, for anyone who is reading this that is wondering).

1 Like

Cool, I started call of duty on mobile last year after I got my new phone. I also have the other shooting game to that are amazing.

Considering it’s free, I’d recommended Genshin Impact like, it doesn’t thrill me as a game but it’s free and many people like it :joy:

1 Like

In call of duty on mobile the zombie attack mode is one of my favorite.

If you did miss the zombie attack game mode on call of duty on mobile and it returned in season 9

Closed due to inactivity