Frozen 2 Thread

This thread is for anyone that has or wants to know about the movie. :ok_hand:t4:

I haven’t really watched the movie (and I don’t think I’ll plan to anytime soon), but my brother has seen it and I did watch a review on it so I sorta get the gist of it. What do you think about the movie? Or what would you like to learn more about or find out?

Spoilers: When I heard them talk about Elsa learning about the Elementals and her mother being one, I thought that was pretty interesting. I didn’t expect that movie to take a rout like that and introducing us to a new land of people.

4 Likes

I’ve seen it already. I’m glad that they didn’t make Elsa gay after all, but the pacing is kinda all over the place. Love the new song! Especially the Panic at the Disco version!

1 Like

I wanted to see it, but I didn’t, currently

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you want her to be if you don’t mind me asking? I noticed a lot of people would have been happy if she was a lesbain or asexual.

1 Like

Definitely asexual and aromantic. I didn’t want her to have a male love interest for sure, but I’m sick of every single royal in Disney needing a love interest. I wanted her to not be interested in romance or sex at all

5 Likes

I want to watch it but I haven’t had the time to watch it. :purple_heart: :butterfly:

2 Likes

Can someone name Even just 1 lgbtq :rainbow_flag: Disney character?

Coughsilencecough

1 Like

I’m hoping Elsa because I mean, asexual is LGBTQ+ haha

2 Likes

Also a character in the live action beauty and the beast is apparently gay, but it’s not enough IMO

3 Likes

Just a few problems

•apparently :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
•who? The lady who pushes a wheel barrow from one side of the screen to the other?
•I did not know this and doubt its true :upside_down_face:

You mean the one played by Josh Gad? He also does the voice of Olaf in Frozen.

1 Like

Yeah him xD

1 Like

closed due to inactivity