Fuck it why not? El's rare RS AMA

Meh this usually cheers me up

You know the drill you can ask me literally any question anonymously or just straight up ask it.

Bare in mind I’ve had my unvirgining

I’ve had sexitimes

And I’m actually gonna be having more pretty soon :smirk:

So ask anything you like anything 18+

4 Likes

I read the title completely wrong… :joy:

3 Likes

unvirgining

2 Likes

U N V I R G I N I N G

2 Likes

how was sex give us the nitty gritty

Well in my very humble opinion
It was an extremely good first time and I had at least 1000 orgasms (jk but I did have a great many)
Bare in mind I still lack experience which is why I’m so hyped for next time but overall it was an extremely rad time and I’ve literally never been so wet in my entire life :smiley:

2 Likes

Rate it 1-10

10 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Did your milkshake bring the boy to the yard?

I don’t know what milkshake is so no my nudes and video sex brought da boy to my uni :sunglasses:

2 Likes

How’s your left titty doing

It’s actually pretty rad :sunglasses:

2 Likes

How did you read it? :joy:

3 Likes

It was the ama part that confused me because my brain switched it to the music version so I thought you were making a thread on explicit ama videos. :rofl:

3 Likes

There is a thread for explicit music videos so that’s rad :joy:

3 Likes

Lol gotcha! Innocent brain kicked in again! :joy:

2 Likes

(smirk) Really? How soon? HEHEHE

Sorry, can’t be fucked clicking on the anonymous link form thing.

1 Like

Strangest ways i’ve seen them referred to as. And yet somehow informative. Anyway. Next time are you going to try out the more kinky things?

2 Likes

Next week!

Probably! But we did get a lil kinky to be fair like
I did get spanked
And he showed me what it’s like to be pinned down
But yeah we can do more next time

3 Likes

Oooh… exciting! (Big grin) So did it turn out that you’re allowed to have someone stay more frequently?

2 Likes

Well I just kinda decided that despite the rules the accommodation has, nobody bothered us and there’s no way security is even gonna find out.

1 Like

It’s also a known fact that unless there’s a real problem, security don’t actually give a shit :joy: which is pretty rad tbh those rules are so tailored around like planning to have sex and while this sex is planned in this case, plenty of my flatmates have had one night stands and there’s a girl who stays over so frequently she has a place on our crying chart :joy:

1 Like

WHAT A MOOD

1 Like

Um…who was the best kisser you’ve come across in the past and why?

The last guy I kissed
He actually
Held my head
So I didn’t have the problem of shitty aiming
It also felt really nice
And he didn’t just kiss my lips

2 Likes