Funniest moments in school

What were your funniest moment in school? Tell us about them! :joy:

My class had a notebook where we wrote down all the funny moments so we’d never forget about them. I’ll share some of those here as well :smile_cat:

4 Likes

:eyes:

I’m curious…

2 Likes

I really should search my copy of that notebook :joy:

But I remember one time one of my classmates was late for class and he just walked into the room without saying anything. So the teacher asked why he’s late but he just replied “Why aren’t you late?” The teacher got angry and said he’s not late because this is his job. So the student answered “Well, it’s a sh*tty job”
I think we all laughed for 10minutes :joy:

3 Likes
  1. Flying shoe

This was last year and it was a school assembly and one of our sport teachers done a little rap and dance for us but he forgot to tie his shoe and it went flying into the audience.

1. Episode ads
    This was like last week
    This boy in my class got an episode ad and decided to read it aloud, it was actually pretty funny because the teacher had no clue what was going on

2. Spelling
    So at the end of every science lesson our teacher would get us to turn around and spell out a word. She picked this one kid who is well dumb and asked him to spell “mass” he said that it was easy and proceeded to spell it like " M-A-S" and didn’t say the other s and the class started laughing because he was was confused AF

Summary

@Discussions

6 Likes

In 8th grade, I used to take off my shoes and socks because… comfort. It was fine until my Social Studies teacher found my socks lying on the ground and it’s just… :laughing:

Then there’s this classmate of mine who slept in class (he has a reason to) and, he was asked a question by my Social Studies teacher (yes, again) and then he jerked up his seat and he was like “Present, Ma’am!” as if he was called for an attendance :joy:

3 Likes

Lmao that reminds me of this one tim in math class, we had just come back from our camp and this boy in my class fell asleep and the teacher asked him to answer the question on the board and there was just silence with a few giggles here and there and it took the teacher like 5 minutes to realize that he was asleep and the teacher started yelling and screaming at him.

5 Likes

I can barely remember anything-

There was this one time in biology where we were learning how to check for a pulse, and this kid that tries to act cool said he didn’t have a pulse. After that the teacher told him to run around the school halls and then come back to check for his pulse.

Long story short, he actually did it and the principal ended up coming in and asking what’s going on.

6 Likes

We had many funny moments but I don’t remember them :sob:

2 Likes

This was in 1st grade- but after my class ended I was still in my seat waiting to get picked up. My sister snuck me a piece of gum and this boy turned around and yelled “Everyone, Rumaisa has gum!!” And the whole class started begging for some. :skull:

4 Likes

That happens in my class all the time, now

2 Likes

what-

2 Likes

yes I stalk you

2 Likes

In Ag, we had to write the alphabet and for every letter we had to put down a hazard that begun with that letter. The letter was W and this boy said “Women” then this girl starts chasing him and he gets up on the table to get away from her and he then falls to the ground, it was pretty funny.

4 Likes

That’s awesome

2 Likes

Yea, they are dating now too

2 Likes

I’m dead.

2 Likes

Whyyy

1 Like

Because that’s hilarious

2 Likes

Ohhh, I’m dum

1 Like

Some dude ran around our classroom after playing a game with another kid, yelling about how you couldn’t imagine how good he was at the game. The teachers were amused at first then got annoyed.

2 Likes