Game Guilds for popular mobile games

So, this thread is for those who want to play with other users on the forums in mobile games. It’s a way for us to connect when we are playing off the forums.

• Dragons of Atlantis
    Guild: Dragon Empress
    How to join? Go to the Alliance tab once you have unlocked it to search for Dragon Empress.
  • War Dragons
    Group: Daiga SFW
    How to join? Message me in-game. My username is Dantesha. I will add you into the group.
  • Dragon Mania Legends
    Friend Code: db44797
    How to connect: go to Social tab then enter the Invite a Friend tab to paste the code. Then we will be linked as friends.
    Once Alliances has opened I will add it.
  • Galaxy of Heroes (Star Wars Game)
    I have been playing Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes and I’d like you to play as well! If you install the game and add me as an Ally, we can lend each other characters, like Clone Wars Chewbacca! Here is my Ally Code: 157-179-245 Install the game here: https://smart.link/5928344b418dc and play to level 18 to add me as an Ally.

• Zoo 2: Animal Park
    In order to add friends you will need to type in a persons support ID. Mine is nxnHMK, type this ID into the invite a person bar. You will need to click on the green arrow that is pointing down on the right hand upper corner. Then you will click on the icon that looks like two people hugging. From there follow the top instructions I put down.

• Harry Potter: Puzzles and Spells
    Club: Hogwarts SF

@CrazyCaliope the Harry Potter game is finally available for apple phones!

@Discussions
@Gamers

2 Likes

Really?

1 Like

Yep! The last link is the apple version!

1 Like

Ooooh

1 Like

These guilds are still open.if you would like to join them!

@Discussions
@Gamers
@GamersUnite

I haven’t played any of these games, what would you recommend that I have a go at?

@Littlefeets, have you played any of these games?

1 Like

I would suggest Harry Potter Puzzles & Spells, DragonVale if you want to raise dragons, War Dragons for sure, and Zoo Park 2. The others might be your cup of tea plus technically Dragon Mania is similar to Dragonvale so you could choose either one. Dragonvale is the one that started games like that in the first place. I know you love Harry Potter so I suggest checking that one out big time. War Dragons is a more action game but you get to breed dragons build your fortress and lands while playing against other players. Zoo Park 2 is the closest you will ever get to a mobile game version of Zoo Tycoon 1 and 2. I need to add to the list when I get the chance. Might need to turn the op into a wiki if I do that.

Closed due to inactivity