GAME: MAFIA (modified for the forums)

I love this game! Okay, so I made it on the other forums, and had a LOT of fun! I made it so it can be played here!

Remember the game Mafia? I modified it so it can be played on the forums!!

How it works
  1. A mafia is picked from a group of people, and so is a detective and a guardian angel. I will PM you if you are picked. Don’t tell anyone else.
  • mafia kills
  • detective guesses the murderer and can stop him
  • guardian angel saves
  1. If you are picked, on a PM you will tell me who you want to kill/save/inspect.

2. I will gather everyone and disclose if you were killed, inspected, or saved. If you are dead, you will know. But I’ll use a creative story to tell it. Then I’ll say who was saved, and who was inspected (if you are suspected, you go to jail; if you are saved when you are the victim, then you don’t die).

3. Everyone votes on who the mafia is, the person with the most votes if the person that’s executed. I will tell you who you executed, and what their status is. 60 min rule btw… With each round, the time splits in half

4. If the mafia wasn’t caught, then the cycle repeats until the mafia is caught.

Summary
  1. NO BULLYING!!
  2. HAVE FUN
  3. Play by the rules

There can and hopefully will be more games…

GAME 1

@anon93806337
@Lynai
@Eccentric
@anon82166736
@Dusk

The mafia was @Lynai and she WON!

GAME 2
@GlitterFist
@SkyWalker
@Danielle318
@anon93806337
@Dying_Dreams

Mafia was @Danielle318

GAME 3
@Duckling
@celestialkitten
@MeghanWrites
@Meekepeek
@OhSumana

The mafia was @MeghanWrites

GAME 4
@Meekepeek
@SkyWalker
@AtlasFlameAi
@OhSumana
@celestialkitten

The mafia was… complicated.

GAME 5
@Danielle318
@BrookieK
@AtlasFlameAi
@Eccentric
@celestialkitten
@Dusk
@SkyWalker

GAME 6
@OhSumana

I hope this doesn’t end up being a flop…

You can join as many times as you want!

Also, I can run NO MORE THAN three games at once…

Tag: @Danielle318

13 Likes

Can I join?

1 Like

im joining againn since the last round

1 Like

This sounds awesome! May I join? :grin::hibiscus:

I wanna join!!

1 Like

Can I join?

1 Like

This is game 1

@anon93806337
@Lynai
@Eccentric
@anon82166736
@Dusk

Check your PMs for A message letting you know whether you’re the Mafia, Detective, or Guardian Angel. All messages will be sent within the next five minutes.

2 Likes

If you didn’t get a PM, then you’re a normal civilian. I have already sent them out.

Oops.

1 Like

oof guys i’m back sorry for being latee

1 Like

Next game? Or this game, if it hasn’t started?

2 Likes

Can I still join?

1 Like

imma go sleep cya tmr guys

1 Like

anyone can join at any time. I’ll put you in game 2

1 Like

Tiny request. Do you mind changing the title? The ‘forums’ is spelled ‘fourms’.

1 Like

EVERYONE HAS REPLIED!!

Results

@Dusk (rainy) was walking down the street. Being the detective, it always seemed darker. She was really close to catching the mafia, this time. As she crossed the bend, she wrote @anon82166736 on her notebook. She was convinced that Kari was the mafia. But then, the mafia killed her, without ever knowing if it was, or was not @anon82166736. The guardian angel was passing by, and saw the notebook on the floor, covered in blood. She then knew that she must save @anon82166736. So that’s what happened.

@Dusk, you are now dead. The detective is dead. Feel free to join the next game, though.

Our only hope at catching the killer is in the hands of the voters!!

Everyone has 60 minutes to place a vote!

@anon93806337
@Lynai
@Eccentric
@anon82166736
@Dusk

Even if one vote has been placed, after the time frame, the one person that got voted for is executed. If there is a tie, no one dies.

5 Likes

i’m backk

1 Like

RESULTS OF THE VOTE!

@anon93806337, your guardian angel got three votes and was kiiled by the community. Now, mafia, who else would you like to kill?

NOTE: Now, the only person who can stop the mafia, are the voters so @Eccentric , @anon82166736 , and @Lynai, stick around, as one of you is the mafia, and only your votes can stop it.

@anon93806337 and @Dusk, feel free to join the next game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In order for the next game to start, we’ll need three more joiners in your group.

I want to join!

1 Like