Game Rage! It's a true sight to see!

Lol yes, so true! It’s funny afterwards.

1 Like

Yeah, it is. It’s funny during too, depending on the game.

1 Like

my little brother game rages a lot, but it gets to the point where he is literally destroying the device he’s using. that scares me.

1 Like

Lol yes!

1 Like

That is scary maybe he needs to have a convo with about it being a game and not something life-changing.

1 Like

that’s what my mom always tells him, but he never listens :roll_eyes:.

1 Like

Lol boys…so destructible sometimes.

1 Like

Give him minecraft and make him olay in creative mode so then he’ll not rage

2 Likes

ugh, he’s raging right now and i want to punch him in the face.

1 Like

Wait until he hits you first, then punch him

2 Likes

Oh boy, one way to stop his raging is to get your phone out and record him raging. Then use against him. I’m in a very conniving mood for some reason.

2 Likes

That’ll make the situation worse in my house, my sister will probs start punching me and throw my phone

2 Likes

you sound like you have a violent sister.

1 Like

I have 2 violent sisters, the younger one is a lot bigger then me and hits me alot and she’s Gotton suspended 3 times this year for violence

1 Like

oh god :skull:

1 Like

The older one is worse

1 Like

Hello, I’m @Pandamonium… and I’m a rageaholic.

My worst rageaholic moment:

Years ago, I was playing Street Fighter with a friend. He chose Blanka—

And I chose E. Honda—

Obviously Blanka is capable of generating electricity, right? Well, this dude decided to use Blanka’s electrical shock power— over, and over, and over again! I couldn’t lay a hand on him without getting fried. Plus, he would back me into a corner, so that I purposely could not move, and just shock me. :expressionless: I got so upset (another friend actually had to tell me to calm down), but no, I did not quit! I forgot who ultimately won, but I remember having a blister on my thumb the next day from gaming so hard lol.

1 Like

Eh probably, it was a pleasant thought though. You have scary siblings.

Lol sounds like certain incidents where I was dealing with similar circumstances.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity :zombie: