Games You Regret Downloading

I’ve download a lot of games in my time but there are only a handful of games I regret downloading. Some of the reasons I regret certain games has to do with technical issues, graphics problems, and other issues.

Dead Space - couldn’t play it more than couple of minutes before the creatures came out after you. I was really young so it ended up being more scary to me. I regret ever getting that game.

Plague game - It’s hard to play that game nowadays. I redownload the app recently. I deleted the game due to not having any interest in it.

World of Warcraft - Don’t get me wrong, I love the storyline of the game but I got stuck because they screwed their quest lines up plus the stupid rivalry between horde and alliance ruined the game for me. I finally couldn’t take the game anymore unsubscribed from it. I probably would of been better to not have downloaded the game in the first place.

Do you have any games you regret downloading? Why do you regret them?

@Gamers

3 Likes

Dark souls. Enough said :joy:

1 Like

I’m opposite, I don’t regret downloading games but rather uninstalling some of them because they were pretty rad, but I just lost motivation for them on a whole.

1 Like
  • Seduce Me 2: The Demon War
  • My Little Kitties
  • Paint The Town Red
  • Kimchi The Cat

These games were purchased on Steam and I regret because I had to pay for them. Plus, they were a waste of money.
Some of the games were too hard for me to enjoy.

1 Like

Majority of them I see on ads

1 Like

i think some…but i don’t remember…i think one i was curious in but it was kind of old for my age and i lost interest…it was a factory thing…i hate my curiosity sometimes…
i also got this world building one but it doesn’t pause, it requires u to alway sbe monitoring the levels but u can’t do much when things are building, you can’t even get a new planet to teraform because u gotta pay

1 Like

Oof I’ve never played that game but I’ve heard the stories about it.

1 Like

Yeahhhh don’t play it if you don’t have patience.

1 Like

Are you talking about Terragenesis?

1 Like

Yus

1 Like

You can pause the game. It’s in the control panel section when you click the planets name.

1 Like

The way I play would get me nowhere in that game.

1 Like

Oh fun

1 Like

Thanks for telling me :blush:

1 Like

No problem! I’m trying to terraform Mars as well. It’s really hard.

1 Like

Yeh :pensive:

1 Like

Yep, I either mess up on the pressure, temperature, or water index. I turned Mars into a water planet at one point in time.

1 Like

Talking Angela. I didn’t realize how weird it was until I got older :grimacing: and she’d insult your looks when you turned on the camera.

1 Like

Oh wow, that is messed up.

2 Likes

Oh no everything was fine then the pressure collapsed and like undid everything I did

1 Like