Games you're too broke to buy

So right now, I don’t got much money but that will change soon. As of now, I can’t get any games over 100. Which most video games aren’t that much anyways lol? At least console games.

What about you @Gamers?

3 Likes

Every game lol

2 Likes

um maybe sims 4? i only got it on sale
i forgot wht its called but like the ninendo flipping thing with a screen on top and controls on the bottom. its not the switch.

i think Tomadachi Island was like 30 bucks?! the games could be cheep but the equipment for it!

I think the sims 4 is like £5 at the moment? On steam at least? Under that, even. Steam’s sales are the best lmao

GTA V :pleading_face:

MINECRAFT IHHHHHH

:pensive::v:

1 Like

Alot of games I want are on Playstation so I’d need to buy one of those then the games so yeah the vast majority of the games I want are currently unreachable

Kingdom Hearts (one of my favorite games) and Sims 3/4 :pensive: Mortal Kombat and Legend of Zelda. Sadly I have no console

The sims 4: Cottage living

Was on sale for 5 dollars last I checked :sparkles:

1 Like

Okay so I got enough money but I’m too scared to spend it on the games I want. 🥲

1 Like

Including the expansion packs?

Honestly, probably every game. Heh. It’s really annoying. What games are you to broke to buy, @Gamers? I really want Pokémon Sword or Shield, but it’s like $30.

Toy Story 3 for the Wii on Amazon. It’s $49.10

Honestly I do kinda want Mario Kart 8

Currently I’m saving up for the preorder of Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom :upside_down_face: darn you nintendo