UM … YES!!!

AND ALSO HI

1 Like

Title: Gaston x LeFou
Ethie: LeFou snapping at Gaston
My heart: I feel lied to…

Okay, let me actually read it, cause lmao

AHHHH I’LL DO IT SOON YES YES
(I think we are going to be more active here than on LL, lmao)

HI LOVE!

2 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG :skull:
sorry bout the clickbait, love!!

AHAHAH READ WHEN YOU CAN ITS OKAY

IM EXCITED
and :skull: honestly same im sorry
BUT I WILL TRY NOT TO BE LIKE THAT

HOLA

1 Like

Oh no… it’s starting…

HE IS NOT
(I’ll write the story where I punch Gaston in the face)

Oh… that is so beautiful omg

Oh No Omg GIF by The Office

OMG I AM-
OMG!

Yeah… SHORE

OMG
OMG
OMG
HE PUSHED HIM
HAHAHHAHA (I shouldn’t be laughing… I mean… so sad, omg)
I LOVE THAT

(truth be told, Gaston would never hurt LeFou physically but honestly… wOrdS hURT mOre)

Was that the reference?
Cause he fell from the tower… and before he had left LeFou… so he probably didn’t care AS MUCH

YEAH GASTON YOU CAN FREEZE

You evil-

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE IT YES

YEAH SHORE YOU ARE SORRY RIGHT (no but it was amazing! LL LeFou is like… I want to be like you AU LeFou - we are making a fanfic of a fanfic… this is-)

NOOOO IT WAS GREAT! Let me post the happy one!
Do you want me to write Gaston’s reaction to your post?

AHHHHH ME TOO YES
I’ll try to be as active here but I won’t forget about LL - even tho this place is safer…

HOW ARE YOUUUU?

1 Like

:smiley:
IT IS MWAHAHHA

HE WOULD BE IF THERE WERE PPL AGAIN
WOWOWO BEST STORY OF ALL
US gANGING UP ON GASTON

IK THATS WHY MY LAZY SELF WILL USE IT IN REPLY POST

IK
WHEN THE QUIET KID SNAPS

IKKKK
WRENCH AWAYAY

:smiley: HE DO BE LYING TO HIMSELF

BAHAHAHAH YES :smiley:
ITS A FUNNY IMAGINATION TBH
BC HE PROBABLY WOULDNT FALL
IM LAUGHING TOO SORRY
IM SAD BUT LAUGHING AS I WROTE IT

(aww :pleading_face: stop lying to me, love :slight_smile: <3) /lh
BUT THEY DO
AND THATS WHY WE ARE IN THIS STITCH

OH
idk because LeFou is always falling
BAHAHAHAH OMG NO NOT THAT-
IT WAS NOTHING REALLY

HE CAN :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: JK

YOURE WELCOME

ME TOO
THE EVOLUTION

YEAH YOURE RIGHT IM NOT :)))
BUT SJSKSKSKD THANK YOU FOR THINKING SO!!!
OMG
YEAH LL LEFOU VS OOC LEFOU >:)))

BAHAHAH THANK YOU OOF
YES POST IT-
and oooooo only if you would like :smirk:

OH I WOULD NEVER FORGET LL
IS PRIORITY BUT THIS WILL BE FUN
OH
I WILL MAKE THIS PLACE FOR TORTURING YOU >:D
AS REVENGE

NOT WELL BUT HAPPY BC UR BACK

1 Like

POST II || I am never cold.

“Are you… cold, Gaston?” the uncertain question escaped LeFou’s lips.

LeFou’s hand nicely pleated around his shoulder; his grip tightened with every word he spoke. LeFou was notably close. Gaston felt his breath on his cheek - it smelled like coffee and mint. The warm air from LeFou’s mouth caused him to have heart palpitations.

Boom-boom - the muscle was beating.

The little man slowly approached him. Their legs rubbed together. It was a quick moment - it lasted a fraction of a second.

Boom-boom.

A blissful smile was on his friend’s face. The distance between them was getting smaller and smaller. There was a strange warmness inside. Gaston had always felt it, but now it seemed to burn him from within. A mad fever, perhaps… from the cold.

Boom-boom.

He amusingly raises his eyebrows along with the corners of his mouth. There is a small dimple on LeFou’s left cheek, the more freckled one. His face is flushed, now covered with tiny snowflakes. He is surrounded by a white glow.

Boom-boom.

LeFou watched him with chestnut eyes. He took a deep breath. He said, “Thank you, Gaston.” The snow was melting under their feet. The wind was raging around. Gaston believed the blizzard in his soul was greater.

He grabbed LeFou’s hand. The fire in the soul went to his head, cheeks.

Boom-boom.

Gaston never thought first and then did. He was an impulsive man. He did not reflect on his actions.

Boom-boom.

True, it might have been stupid, but Gaston’s intuition was beyond reason. For romantics, it was an object of delight - their muse. They admired the beautiful, crazy love.

Boom-boom.

Exactly… love… maybe… it… was…

BOOM-BOOM

He put his delicate hand to his mouth. He did not think. The skin under his lips was warm… soft as silk. He had never had such an experience. Protruding knuckles were digging into his mouth; the hand trembled, unleashing a pleasant tickling in Gaston’s stomach.

He released his friend’s palm - fast and energetically. He turned his head away from him; he didn’t explain anything. Gaston didn’t have to justify himself. Everything he did was clear, bright, and… right.

“You have something to thank for. You are right,” he stated. “You are a lucky man, LeFou.”

They walked in silence; the snow was crumbling under their feet. The storm seemed to minimalize.

“And I’m never cold. Don’t assume that." Gaston added loudly.

He was smiling.

@ethereal ~ here loveeee

@elixr ~ sorry you are now dragged into this :smiley:

3 Likes

WHO CARES ABOUT PEOPLE KLSJSAKLSA
Yes… yes, please
Esme would be our leader, lmao

OMG MORE OF THAT BEAUTIFUL SENTENCE? I AM SO HAPPY YES YES YES

IT IS SO FUNNY
But yes sad
But I am not sorry for Gaston lmao

(he really would never…)
I KNOW
MAH HEART

NOOO I LOVE THE IDEA OF THAT BEING A REFERENCE
I am going to use that, hehehehe
I have a plan

YES EXATLY LOVE

AH WE LOVE THAT

The greatest battle of the century

yes I will hehe~

Thank you, ahhhh

I made it to make some happy moments… why would you-
Omg…

I am sorry to hear that… but I am glad I managed to bring a smile to your face!
I LOVE YOU

Post I | What if…LeFou, fed up, did snap back?

LeFou stopped. Gaston tried to drag him to move forward, but the man persisted in standing still. Like a statue, motionless with cold eyes, he stood.

“What are you doing?” Gaston was looking at him. He was forced to stop; the snow was surrounding his boots. It slowly soaked into the leather of the shoes. “Why the f*ck did you stop?.”

LeFou seemed not to listen, lost in his own thoughts. Gaston jerked his arm - the man did not react. Gaston wasn’t thinking. He was just sighing heavily; his breath blurred in the air.

“You will move, or I will leave you here,” he threatened.

He didn’t listen to him. In fact, maybe he didn’t even hear it. Snow could distort someone’s voice - his sentences mixed with snowflakes. They melted away with a strong gust of wind.

The friend’s eyes were fixed on him. Black, empty… they stared hard at something which existed or didn’t. Gaston didn’t know where LeFou was looking. Nor could he recognize that sight. He tried to identify it… but not everything can be analyzed so thoroughly.

The next step came quickly, suddenly. LeFou pushed him forward, Gaston stumbled. He wanted to regain his balance but collapsed to the ground instead. Ice pierced through his spine.

“Are you crazy?!” he screamed. The chill slowly seeped into his nervous system. It attacked the cheeks and the brain; it filled his eyes with crystalline tears. Gaston was shaking. He tried to get up, but his legs were only sliding in the snow.

Despite his objection and his willingness to keep the last bits of his dignity, he held out his hand to him. “LeFou,” he said in imperative intonation. LeFou had a chance to atone for his guilt. However, he just stared. He stared with heartless eyes at the fallen Gaston.

Gaston waited; he started to get impatient with every second. He was waiting for the words of his friend - for that sweet sorry.

He waited, mentally counting the passing time. He felt colder with each number.

One, two, three, four, five six…

You can freeze.” came a cold sentence. Gaston didn’t answer. He looked down, defeated.

There had been a short moment before he heard footsteps. They slowly became thud, sinking into the snow. Gaston could hearken them still, in his head, repeating over and over, like on some cassette. They trampled him, stomped around his auricles - they pinned him to the ground like a grand playing harpsichord.

“LEFOU, COME BACK HERE! IMMEDIATELY!” He screamed, but his friend couldn’t hear him anymore.

Gaston had always believed that it was excruciatingly painful to hit someone right in the celiac plexus. Fighting led to wounds. The fist was more mighty than a few words.

Now he thought he was wrong.

@ethereal ~ here you gooo

1 Like

Boom-boom.

It was only the sound of the thudding hail on Gaston’s broad chest and on the icy cobblestone.

Boom-boom.

It was only the sound of the men’s bootsteps as they walked together-LeFou grasping Gaston’s arm.

Boom-boom.

It had to be the sound of LeFou’s pounding heart-it couldn’t be Gaston’s. He was delusional-LeFou-that is.

And yet…with how loud the booming was, one could’ve sworn both men’s hearts were beating in sync-just as their steps were in sync. He got closer and closer. Their legs touched. Their fingers touched. But LeFou wanted more.

The thumping was becoming natural now-mixing with the crunching of snow under their feet, the roaring of the snowstorm, the howling wind and ringing bells of the shops. LeFou’s hung in the air with them. It was likely they’d be blown away with the wind-not responded to.

And completely out of the blue, Gaston grabbed his hand. An unusual red blossoming in his cheeks-though it could not rival LeFou’s blush.

Gaston had touched his hand a moment before. His fingers had brushed against LeFou’s shoulders. Still, as Gaston’s fingers tightened, LeFou felt different. As if perhaps…this was intentional.

Everything seemed in slow motion as LeFou’s hand was raised delicately to Gaston’s parted lips. He could feel Gaston’s warm breath-no sign of shakiness or hesitation. Puckered, he drew impossibly closer. His lips were soft. They felt like burning flame on his knuckles.

Everything seemed in slow motion as LeFou’s hand was raised delicately to Gaston’s parted lips. He could feel Gaston’s warm breath-no sign of shakiness or hesitation. Puckered, he drew impossibly closer. His lips were soft. They felt like burning flames on his knuckles. Fireworks went off in his head. He wanted to snap out of whatever vivid daydream he was encased in, but he was frozen. His eyes wouldn’t close. He didn’t want to blink and miss anything.

The moment seemed to last forever. But it was over in a few seconds, and his hand was tossed away. “You have something to thank for. You are right. You are a lucky man, LeFou.” LeFou felt warm, despite the fact Gaston was no longer looking at him. He couldn’t reply-he could only dumbly smile and nod.

The ice crunched under their feet. LeFou could not stop smiling, his steps felt light. “And I’m never cold. Don’t assume that.” LeFou looked up, worried. Gaston was smiling too.

@sunflower.flow i hope you like this- ik it’s short

2 Likes

I like how he tries to explain the “boom-boom” sound, ahhh

AWWWWWWW

I can give you more :smirk:

Huh?

OF COURSE IT COULDN’T
OMG AHHHH

Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

OMG I AM MELTING AHHHH

THIS WAS SO AHH HJSJSJDJKWMD
AMAZING