♡ gaston legume x marcel lefou | the ooc [ for now ] thread ♡

Hello, shippers of GaFou (and others I guess), and welcome to Marta [@sunflower.flow] and I’s GaFou : The OOC Edition thread!!

There are many moments when Marta or I want to reply a certain way, but that would be OOC for our characters. For example, I often want to write LeFou standing up to Gaston or disagreeing with him, but at this point in the RP, that would not be in-character for LeFou. Meanwhile, we might want them to just kiss already, but again, we aren’t at that point, so it would be painfully random and clash with our beautiful slow-burn. So, here we are! A place to write out what we wish could happen (kinda like a fanfic / 1x1 fusion). It’s not necessarily 1x1, as there will be several different short clips and plotlines, though sometimes, we will reply to each other’s snippets for fun <-<

Anyone is welcome to react/comment/tag along!! I will be keeping a table of contents below to assure the GaFou snippets are easy to find!! I hope you/we enjoy!! and i also hope this made sense-

Table of Contents |
I. what if LeFou finally snapped?
II. “are you cold, gaston…?” - non evil edition
III. here

8 Likes

omg-
squeals

3 Likes

I knowwwww :blush:

be prepared the lion king GIF
… for some amazing content~

2 Likes

RAD CONTENT

2 Likes

also hi scar
i love you

2 Likes

EXACTLY-THE VERY RADDEST

2 Likes

BAHAHAHA OMG YES
HES AN ICON :clap:

2 Likes

RADDEST OF RADDEST

2 Likes

YESSSS

2 Likes

IKIK

YAYAYAYAY

I need to write some GaFou asjsdk

2 Likes

intensly GaFous
lol did that make sense?!?!

2 Likes

BAHAHAH OMG I LOVE IT
GAFOU IS A VERB :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

GAFOU IS EVERYTHING

2 Likes

Post I | What if…LeFou, fed up, did snap back?

𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓍𝓉

LeFou looked as frozen as the streets around him. His purple lips parted slightly, allowing small breaths to escape his mouth, leaving faded, small clouds of fog hanging in the air. His hand, though still stuck in the crook of Gaston’s muscular arm, loosened it’s grip slightly, as he stopped walking, despite Gaston continuing to stride along, as if nothing was wrong-except for how much LeFou was embarrassing him. Gaston only chuckled lightly, as if he found something absolutely ridiculous-this thing was most likely LeFou. But to LeFou, everything felt wrong. One second, he was absorbing the warmth of his friend, the next he felt iced out, like he was being pushed away. The happiness was like a snowflake-beautiful but temporary-melting away-and there would never be another one like it. He was zoning out, the white snow blurring with the grey cobblestone, his head spinning. And all of a sudden, something inside LeFou shattered. Like an icicle falling to the ground, splitting into shards that could never be put back together. He wrenched his arm away from Gaston, his narrowed eyes full of pain…and an emotion Gaston had never seen…rage. His eyes as black as a storm, he planted both of his hands into Gaston’s firm chest (not paying attention to how firm it was), and pushed as hard as he could. Normally, he wouldn’t be able to topple a man of such size. But he caught Gaston off guard, and the pent-up power behind his thick arms was enough to send him toppling backwards into a partially-melted snow drift, drenching his behind and covering his limbs with ice. Gaston was the one falling to the icy ground. He was the one falling without anyone caring to catch him. "You can freeze." And though the words were dipped in cruelty that once seemed impossible for LeFou, his tearful eyes revealed immense pain. Though those sad eyes were only visible for a moment before LeFou turned on his heel, and stomped away-each step so heavy, he didn’t slip-not even a little.

orp >> I am super unoriginal so i will probably use some of this in my reply sorry not sorry anyways @sunflower.flow surprise :smiley: I will slowly ruin you because you’re EVIL

4 Likes

@elixr perhaps you would like to see my masterpiece? >:D

2 Likes

IKR

2 Likes

YAYAYAYYAYAYAY

2 Likes

THANK YOU

2 Likes

SHOW PLES

2 Likes

ITS UP A BIT LEMME LINK