General Chat for all Students

also I need another science course for next year but THERES NO SPACE EWNFCREKVM

1 Like

I don’t even like science and I want nothing to do with it later
But aPPARently 3-4 years of it is good for this school
for christs’s sake

1 Like

Ooh, I’m thinking of self-studying pysch or taking it as an AP class. How is it?

LOLL :rofl:

Me who wants to be a brain surgeon :open_mouth:
I’m planning to do a lot of science-
Maybe you should talk with the guidance counselor on it?

2 Likes

I’m taking that in grade 11
Or maybe I’m taking it now that I’m in grade 11 :thinking:
Or maybe I will take it eventually 'cause I’m 12 now :thinking:
LMAO
anyway

YOU WANNA BE A BRAIN SURGEON
DAMN
Sis go you
LMAo yeah all you do is science
Yes
I could
I guess

Or I could just stress myself out about it until I figure out what to remove :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I got into this club competition thing called DECA which was noice tho :thinking: Apparently it looks good to colleges so good thing I can use that for my college apps
Also sometimes award scholarships which lord knows I’m going to need aHAAA

1 Like

I like messing with things I probably shouldn’t be messing with :sunglasses:
But yeah, planning to study at either Harvard, Yale, Princeton or Standford. My this my complete list to apply to

Harvard
Yale
Princeton
Stanford
Northwestern
John Hopkins
U of I - Urbana Cham.
U of Chi
UC Berkley

Noo don’t do that
You should talk with your counselor
That’s what you pay them for :sparkles:

Omggg I’m signing for DECA actually. I have no idea what it’s about but I signed up for it anyways.
jljdka FELT :star_struck:

1 Like

Also thanks Ani for making this thread lmao I very obviously needed somewhere to vent about school and can’t do that irl 'cause I’m the “smart kid” with no academic struggles so

1 Like

jlkjla I FEEL THAT :sob: Everyone thinks I’m smart but last year I had such bad anxiety and mood that I kinda nearly failed all of my classes. It’s always good to vent to talk about things. Thank God for extra credit and nice teachers + friends

1 Like

LMAO honestly tho being doctor would be cool I just don’t have the energy to dedicate all that time to school >.>
OOH LALA Are they all Ivies?

:eyes:
I don’t pay my counselor? My school is free? Lmao

ME NEITHER WEOIDCNRODFKNOERMND I JUST SAW GOOD FOR COLLEGE APPS AND I WAS LIKE REE SIGN ME UP
My application was so perfect, vague but specific enough and they obviously liked it :star_struck: I told my sister I got in and she was as confused as me LMAO

1 Like

When I start to doubt my choice I just think about the paycheck. It’s the only thing that keeps me going sometimes :pray:
No, but a good amount are! What are you looking into?

jlkjsdk You don’t have school fees and/or district taxes or anything like that?
I forget not everyone lives in America :sob:

JLKSJL SAME, I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET :joy:
Ooh :0 That’s awesome, we stan. I’m not sure about application, I just got to keep thinking positive and hope that they like to take charity cases :sparkles:

1 Like

REALLY Damn that sucks >.> Yes good to vent. Some teachers just make it all worth it idk man like sometimes school sucks and then there’s that one teacher who will give you a cup of tea and ramen :relieved:

1 Like

Yeahhh, but it’s gouda now. I’m kinda proud of my grades for once \o/ :sob: Why do I relate to everything you say jkljdkls yes, although they’re not allowed to give me food so like jolly ranches or a ice cream :relieved: Really uplifts your spirits sometimes.

1 Like

I start in 5 days, I’m not ready :sob:

1 Like

LMAO LMAO LMAO WEOCNWJEOKNKNQ@IJODFW NF SJCDWREND
WHERES THE LIE AHAHAHAHAHA
Like career-wise?

LMAO yep
Uh in taxes, part of what we pay goes to schooling so idk if that’s wat you mean?

ME SAME EXACTLY
Merci ^.^ NO NOT CHARITY CASE they would be lucky to have you and is truth!! Did they ask you for your average last year too?

YAY!! Lmao because we are :sparkles: i d e n t i c a l :sparkles: They aren’t allowed to give you food :eyes: Lmao I wasn’t kidding, one of the English teachers in my school literally has ramen and tea in her class in case her students get hungry

1 Like

It’s really awesome. I’ve taken it twice in high school

1 Like

:joy: It’s not over here that’s for sure
I was meaning colleges, but I’d also like to hear career-wise :eyes:

Yeah, well the way it works where I live is the better the school, the more we pay so my mom is like “You better use all the resources that school is offering because I’m paying way too much for your school taxes.” :rofl:

:joy:

jkljdsal :sob: Thank youu, you’re so nice! Yes, they did, my average wasn’t really up to some of the kids who were applying but I’m hoping that it’s only a guideline and not like a make-or-break thing

Yes, we are :sparkles: Nope ): if we want food we have to go to the cafeteria and buy it they’re only allowed to give us sweets/treats and stuff like that. OMG that sounds awesome! She sounds so sweet, my teachers are nice but not that nice :laughing:

Ooh, that’s awesome! Is it something for a job you’re working towards or something else?

2 Likes

I want to be a nurse, but it’s mainly just because it’s fascinating.

1 Like

ooh that’s awesome!

1 Like

LMAO but at least it’ll be fun :eyes: after the stress of course, seems like a pretty fulfilling career. Why’d you choose neurology?
OH colleges well
NYU is first and only pick I have wanted to go there since I was like 10
Ryerson is… second, I guess. Lmao it’s a good uni but I really don’t want to go somewhere close to where I live.
University of Amsterdam seems cool but also like a long shot :star_struck:
And I have to figure out more choices lmao but these are only three right now

For career… well, I wanna be an investigative journalist as of right now

Ohhh no I don’t think it’s like that here :eyes: LMAOOO HAHA

I think it would be a guideline :thinking: I mean, I don’t think that a grade of like 60 would help you get onto the team lmao but if you got maybe high 70s to low 80s at the very least, you should be good :eyes: Also depends how many kids in your school applied tho

:relieved::sparkles: Aw man that’s tough. RIGHT she’s so nice :sob: I go to a catholic school and we’re technically not allowed to hang pride flags and stuff because :roll_eyes: but every june she hangs one in her window ^.^

1 Like

Wow! Brain surgeon, investigative journalist, and a nurse! Those jobs sound amazingly cool! I hope you will reach those goals.

And I keep my fingers crossed for all of you to go to their dream university!

I want to study in Prague, Canada, America, Great Britain, France, or Italy. I’m still thinking about certain schools, though.

I only know that I want to become a filmmaker. I shot 4 movies for now and one home-made music video but I’m working on my fifth and sixth film! I don’t know if I’m good at it, though. I still have to learn so much more

2 Likes