General Chat for All Writers

:joy: :joy:

I never realized oh well I got a cute little Episodian title here.

Can’t I change it into something baddie like legendary |<î||€® or something else?
Lol Like u have

2 Likes

HEHEHE! Glad you like it.

Oh, yeah, you can have a personalised, for sure. I can change it for you if you want. The only thing with it is that you can only change it (for free) once every three months or else, you’ll either have to become a patron (minimum of $2 a month) or just pay $1 for each title change. (wink) More info on that here.
Would you like a personalised one? If so, what would you like?

2 Likes

ofc I would like to use my once in a 3 months free coupon!
Can you change it to legendary |<î||€®

EDIT- if it’s not violating anything :joy:

3 Likes

HEHEHEHE. Sure thing. Capital 'L"? (puzzled) Why would it violate anything?

1 Like

Yup Cap “L”

Not Killer muder things can be violating in epi forums (flag as inappropriate)

2 Likes

And I have a writer’s ranting thread for whenever you wanna rant about how annoying coding is!

2 Likes

Will tweak it now. (wink)

Ooooh… HAHAHAHA! Don’t worry, here we’ve made rules that you can read here and we have a fair flagging and warning system in place.

2 Likes

Oh I read little of it (wink)

2 Likes

Cool. Though no worries there, if you’re ever wondering about it then you can always ask any of our staff and they can tell/share it with you anyway.
HEHEHE. WOO. Another person who’s copying my signature wink. Love it. HEHE. Usually people just tell me that colons are what you use for emojis or just ask why I don’t use the actual emojis.

Also, just wondering (as we are in a writer’s chat), are you interesting in roleplaying or story-gaming?

2 Likes

I wonder do u actually wink alot in real life?
And if u, dont your eyes hurt? Lol

Oh I like RPs
Not good in story telling things :joy:

1 Like

HAHAHA. Sadly, I don’t actually in real life with real life friends. Though I have found myself winking while typing a reply out, hence why I add them in all the time. HA.

Ooooh… really? Cool. Did you know we have an epic RP/SG community here?
That’s okay, we have this epic thread here that can help you. One of RP staff will talk with you in a PM about RPing and help you out with anything you needa know. (wink)

1 Like

find new thread i didnt know existed oooo writing

2 Likes

I also have my writer’s ranting thread tooooo

3 Likes

‘o’ ooooooooooooooo

nice

3 Likes

Thank youuuuu

3 Likes

Hmm… I just search for you on there and nothing can be found (pouts)

3 Likes

Really?? That’s so strange!

2 Likes

Look Cali

Screenshot 2022-02-14 5.39.28 PM

2 Likes

Ooooh… just had a thought. It might be 'cause nothing is published yet.

3 Likes

Yeah, probably!

2 Likes