Genshin Impact appreciation

Genshin Impact is an open world action RPG, created by miHoYo in 2020. I guess you could say it’s like LOZ, except you can play as multiple characters. I cannot express how much I love this game. Unfortunately, I might need to ask my mom for help on one part…defeating Divalin. HE. KEEPS. MOVING. I’ve already rage quitters several times.

4 Likes

@Gamers @AnimeNerds

1 Like

Oh, thanks. I’m not really sure if the anime tag is relevant, but I suppose. I can see why you put the tag.

1 Like

My friend showed me this when I went to their house and aside from me saying all the similarities to breath of the wild, I actually don’t see it as a bad game! The plot and certain other things like, playing as multiple characters and the online aspect does make it different. Also the world is pretty big and it’s really pretty, for a free game it really doesn’t look bad and I’d get it if I could. Well technically I can, but I don’t like playing games on my phone anymore :blush: hopefully it’ll come to switch.

2 Likes

It’s absolutely beautiful. It’s on pc too if you play games on computer.

2 Likes

I actually got it on phone just to check it out
My phone played the actual game, so I can do things
But when it comes to cutscenes it genuinely can’t show them :joy: I just get a bunch of headphone feedback
So I do like the very small amount I’ve played but hopefully I’ll be able to play it more if it comes to switch (which I hear there are plans for)

1 Like

Its a good game despite it’s issues! I like the events we’ve had so far, I hope they keep it up, especially with how successful the windtrace event was. Anyone else enjoying this new island? Its sad it won’t be permanent but I can’t wait to see what underneath the bubble shields. I still need to catch up on the games so I can get rewards. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I can’t beat Stormterror during the flying part, so I haven’t seen the island. He moves too much, and I can’t fly into the air currents.

1 Like

What world level are you? Maybe we can co op and I could help?

1 Like

Oh wait I forget Stormterror isn’t available in co op–

2 Likes

Yeah, oops. I’ll have to ask my mom. What’s your username?

My problem is that I can’t fly through the air currents…

1 Like

I’m so done. Divalin can go fu*ck himself. The idiot creators made it way too hard. I managed to beat him flying, then I died fighting him on the ground, but thought it would take me back to fighting him in the temple. Nope. I have to do everything over again. I want to scream and throw my phone out the damn window.

1 Like

I have a tension headache now. Pretty sure my blood pressure is through the roof.

1 Like

Ok, good news. I managed to get to the second part of the battle, but…then I die during the second part. Is there any specific characters at a certain level I need to use?

Ehehe, sorry. I just got really mad.

Have you consisered looking for a guide? There’s no shame in that, games are supposed to be fun and while there’s nothing wrong with wanting to try it yourself and learn for yourself, if you’re stuck it can be helpful to get advice from online guides.

1 Like

i love genshin, i’ve been playing for a couple months and im at ar 53 almost 54! i main klee rn but soon building jean

if you need help building a team and characters just let me know and i’ll try to see what can work to help you out. if you haven’t, try food buffs or potions too

1 Like

I did. Didn’t really help.

2 Likes