GeoGuessr 🌍

Thought this game was kinda in line with the weekly theme of earth. The game is basically that you get dropped in streetview, and then you have to guess where you are.

So my question to get a conversation started. Have you ever played GeoGuessr, if yes, did enjoy it?

Personally I really love the game, but honestly I enjoy following youtubers playing it more than playing myself most of the time. Simply because I am such a perfectionist, so it bothers me when I don’t do well, but at the same time I’m to lazy to study the electical poles and bollards which you need to do really well.

2 Likes

Added some tags

I’ve played it before! Its really fun, but soooo frustrating at the same time.

Its such a simple game, but I’ve had so many times where it just drops you in the middle of nowhere on a long stretch of road so it takes forever to find anything that will even give you an idea of where in the world you are. Though, if I remember right, once it actually placed the marker inside of a building. (Like, it was inside a diner I think, and I couldn’t get out of the building)

No, I haven’t played it. What is it?

1 Like

Basically it’s a game where you get dropped somewhere randomly on google streetview and have to guess where you are. You can either play with moving so you can actually find more clues by “driving” through the streets or only guess based on the location you were dropped in. It’s really fun, you should give it a try!

1 Like

Interesting… what’s the link?

1 Like