Give Me A Prompt And I'll Turn It Into A Scene

Hey there guys! This thread is where you can send me a writing prompt and I’ll turn it into a scene as if it was an actual story!

Example

Writing Prompt

After Product

I heard a knock on the door, the only thought that came to mind was, “Who’s up knocking on my door this late? I didn’t expect anyone to come over particularly at this time of night.” Emily, I didn’t want to wake her up, she had just got back from the hospital. I rushed to the door quickly to see who it was. No one was there, I looked down and I saw white roses and a letter on my porch. Then it came to me!

No one knew whether I liked white roses except for two individuals, Emily and him. I gathered up the items and rapidly slammed the door. “Oh no,” he can’t be back." The thought of him returning to town was depressing enough, I didn’t have enough strength to open the letter, yet my curiosity did it for me. The letter had said "I’m back in town, I was wondering if we could have a discussion over what happened last summer over breakfast. If you want to attend meet me at Bart’s Diner @7pm.

Just as I was about to open the letter, Em had woken up.

I didn’t want her to stress, so I hid the letter behind my back in hope she wouldn’t see it. She was so pale that it nearly brought me to tears. She said, “Mia, what are you doing up this late? And who was that at the door?” I couldn’t tell her, she was stress and freak out, the doctor told me to make sure she was always at peace. I said "Just a stranger looking for a way to the nearest gas station, he was asking for directions that’s all, nothing to worry about. “Alright if you say so”, she said.

So, feel free to send me any writing prompt and we’ll see what I can do.

8 Likes

Lmao I found this when looking for funny writing prompts

3 Likes

Ooh, I like this one already.

1 Like

Done!

I should search for my objective, this mission crucial it shows that I am capable and I can take care of business. “Operator 231, I don’t see my objective”. “He ought to be there outside the bar, chatting with a gathering of guys”. “OK, I spot him, copy out”. This was it, the minute I could, at last, show others that I am worthy, the minute where everybody will soon respect me. As I’m making run towards my objective, I see this young lady. She looks intoxicated and discouraged, and a vehicle was going to hit her! Yet, my main goal was escaping. What do I do? Spare the young lady or catch the objective? Spare the young lady or catch the objective? I ran as quick as humanly possible and pushed her out the way. With our bodies clung to each other, I look up to see my objective escape. “Ow, my head it hurts like hell”. As she struggled to get up, she screamed: “Why the hell did you push me on the ground, dude?” I was stunned! How dare she talk to me like that after I saved her life? I said bravely and proudly, "I saved you from getting hit by that vehicle. I rescued you, you’d ought to act like it."

I took a hard glance at her face, I noticed she was disinterested in every word that I was saying. She took a look at my knife in my right-hand pocket. “I have an ex-boyfriend inside in the bar right now, can you hit him with your knife? He’s a jerk”, she said. “I believe the technical term is “stab” and no”, I said.
"I can already tell you’re boring, back to the bar I go", she said. I pulled her hand to come back, she turned around and said “What? Big head”. “You’re not going back into that bar! You almost got hit by a car!” “Who are you? My daddy”, she said

5 Likes

Let’s see how this is going to turn out. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Done!

Protesters were shouting and screaming for justice, they couldn’t believe that a girl that was loved by all was shot to death. My eyes were balling out with tears, my best friend she was gone, she was dead. And all because of him, the former sheriff of DC police walked up to the stand with handcuffs surrounded by security as he was about to face life in prison. The protesters got quite, everyone was silent. He tested the mic “One, two, one two.” I was ready for his apology and what he had to say to the town. As he took a horrid cough it was followed by his speech to the public “I accept no responsibility and I would do it all again, good day to all.” I was paralyzed, he killed Anna and he said he would do it again?!? This man was sick, my head was spinning, bad thoughts came to my head! The crowd boo’ed him, but that wasn’t enough for me. I pushed through the crowd and ran to catch up to him, I was out of breath but I had to say this to get some of this pain lifted off me! “You’re a disgusting man! How dare you say those things when you killed my best friend?!? Was it for your own pleasure? I hope you die painfully and slowly.”, I said. “Ma’am that is enough, we have to send Mr. Dicksion to the county jail”, said one of the security guards. Before I walked off I saw his face, he was completely unfazed nothing I said went to his mind, he didn’t care. And that was the start of how I become an assassin.

4 Likes

Ahhhh you’re so good

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

Damn…:flushed: that was great.

2 Likes

Aw, thanks I’m glad you liked it.

1 Like

I love writing writing prompts! Let’s see…

Excited to be a parent, you adopt a child… but upon adopting that child… you discover that you yourself are more a child than they are.

1 Like

I’m sort of confused here. Why would they adopt a child if they act like a child themselves? Am I missing something?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Well that’s up to you, but I was thinking that they realize how much of a child they are when they adopt the child.

1 Like

Ooh, this will be a mystery for sure.

2 Likes

Thriller one :nerd_face:

A new town, a new job, a new life. Your character moved away to start over and become someone they’ve always wanted to be. The problem? They just can’t seem to stop killing people.

1 Like

I hopped into the taxi, this was it I was leaving Greenville forever. “Where are you heading”, said the taxi driver. “Take me to the nearest airport.” “You got it”, he said. I turned my head to look out the windows, the buildings were moving far away and so were the people. “Don’t look back now this is a new beginning for you”. I pulled out my phone and started to text my friends. "Due to personal reasons, I will be disappearing under mysterious circumstances. Delete, I can’t write them that, I’ll just wait until I arrive at the airport. I knew it was going to be a while 'till we got to the airport so I decided to take a rest. BANG! I gasped “What was that noise?” I asked. “You’re finally awake”, said the taxi driver. “What is going on here! This isn’t the airport! Turn around, who are you and what are you doing and why are we in the middle of the woods?!” I asked him. “Oh darling, it’s such a shame you don’t remember me”, he said while turning around.

5 Likes

thank chu :smiley:

2 Likes

i think this one’s interesting :eyes:

2 Likes

:cold_sweat:

1 Like