Give me some horror stuff to watch

not yet but i want to.

Same my parents are home aswell as my siblings and i am so fed up of them already lol

1 Like

I know how you feel.

Gahh, I want my privacy!!! I can’t watch horror films without my dad lecturing me on why I shouldn’t be watching horror films.

1 Like

I loved that!!

it’s so stressful :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

1 Like

Tell me about it!! I hate having to watch films on my phone!

1 Like

I can’t watch stuff on my phone because it makes my eyes go weird and my sister lost my glasses :roll_eyes:
And because my siblings broke my laptop i have to use my mothers to watch netflix and sometimes she’ll be like “Ali can i have my laptop back?” So i have to keep pausing it and by the time i get it back i’ve completely forgotten whose died :woozy_face:

Why didn’t I know about this thread…
I need some new good horror movies!

1 Like

I, personally, would recomend that you watch The Invisble Man (the new one) once it’s availible to be streamed/on dvd. I was lucky enough to see it before quarantine pulled it out of theatres, and it’s a really great watch. It’s got great atmosphere, beautiful symbolism, and a awesome main character. None of the black characters die, it’s not too gory (except for one scene) and there’s not too many jumpscares either. You wouldn’t even know that it came from one of the directors of Saw.

1 Like

Added horror and film tag

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity, PM me if you want it reopened :two_hearts: