Give me some horror stuff to watch

So i’m having a netflix horror film marathon with myself and chocolate.

And i need some recommendations.
I’ve just watched one that recently came to netflix i think? Called Child’s play and i’m currently watching Truth or dare.
Yeh i need suggestions please

3 Likes

What kind of horror do you like? :sweat_smile: I’m a giant horror fan so I hope I can help you with this.

2 Likes

I love horror

Would you rather… wouldn’t say it was a horror as such but it’s a bit grim.

IT.

Hush

1 Like

Train to Busan (more of a thriller but it’s horror)

2 Likes

Honestly any.

1 Like

I’ve watched both of them. I like any horror.

Thank you.

1 Like

You might like “in the tall grass”

It’s on Netflix it’s kinda gory but it’s really good

1 Like

“You” is pretty great but idk if it’d be considered scary for some people. It’s a show in the perspective of a serial killer.

1 Like

Isn’t “You” about a stalker who kills his victim?

1 Like

I’ve watched that. Thank you tho.

1 Like

Thank you i’ll watch it after this film.

Contracted. You can find the first and second film on YouTube.

The film is about a girl named Sam. After trying to get over the break up with her ex girlfriend, Sam goes to a party and she meets this man who drugged her drink and…you can guess what happened. She wakes up with a “hangover” but it was worse than a hangover, her relationship with her mum is very poor because her mum isn’t really happy with her being a lesbian. I’ll just stop there so you can watch it, yourself.

Basically, it’s some cautionary tale on sex.

1 Like

I’ll probably watch it in the morning because i’ve watched like 3 things and i’m scared out of my mind lmao so i’m just watching lucifer now.
I’ve watched
•Look away
•Childs play
•Truth or dare

So i’m just gunna have a break now lol :joy:

1 Like

Look Away is a good film.

1 Like

It really is, the plot is so amazing and creative yet so confusing.

It starts out that way…Until he like kills everyone around them that he doesn’t like or gets in his way…

1 Like

Interesting.

1 Like

Have you seen this image

It already playing on tv.

2 Likes

No problem, best to take a break from a movie marathon. I haven’t been able to Netflix & chill since my parents are not working due to quarantine.

1 Like