Good alternatives to ibis paint X on a mobile phone? ✨

So, as some of you might know, ibis has been acting up for me lately and it’s getting annoying, so I’m looking into installing another drawing app now.
The problem is, that I don’t know any free android drawing app that is equally good.
I’ve tried medibang and it’s a good app with many options, but it’s just hard to navigate for me, but I don’t know any other good drawing apps…

So do you know any good free drawing apps for Android? :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
They have to have all colours (a colour wheel) and the option to add layers. The more brushes the better, although I’m fine with it if there are only 20.

5 Likes

Adobe Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Autodesk, ArtFlow - these are sun i know :eyes:

2 Likes

Medibang is ok, but it’s really conplicated conpared to ibis paint X.

Adobe Sketch and Adobe Draw, you can’t really rotate the canvas while drawing. It’s really hard when you want to draw something at a certain angle.

I do recommend SketchBook - draw and paint. It’s the only app I can think of that is competable to Ibis paint X. Mainly because of the custom brushes.

Btw, Medibang is excellent on computer, using it on phone is just… eh…

@Artists any recommendations?

2 Likes

Medibang is pretty cool. I’m not as familiar with mobile apps since I draw with a windows tablet :thinking:

@Artists what are some good mobile drawing apps you’d recommend?

4 Likes

Definitely medibang :star_struck: It doesn’t have as many brushes though

2 Likes

The app that i’ve used the most is ibispaint tbh and its radd but i dont know any other drawing apps which are actually good except medibang which is rad but stilll not as rad as ibis sm
IDK SKETCHBOOK? ITS KINDA OK BUT I DID NOT LIKE DRAWING ON IT IDKSMM

2 Likes

MediBang crashes wayyyyy too often for my comfort, but yea it’s a decent free alternative

2 Likes

It hasn’t crashed for me yet :thinking: But it is a good app, just wish it had a speedpaint optionnn

2 Likes

IBIS PAINT X
:triumph:

1 Like

I prefer ibispaint x :nerd_face:

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: