Good Cliché’s on Episode

So guys, cliche’s are everywhere right now. All that you seem to find on episode is things about Mafias and Bad Boys and all that unrealistic stuff, but here’s the question:

Do you know any stories where the cliche has been done well?!

I most certainly do, but I would like it if we could all suggest some to each other and then see what we liked? (Episode app only for now.)

I mean a good story that was very cliche.

2 Likes

I don’t think so… not sure tho

1 Like

Yup! This is like the only one I saw being used well and I love the story so much! It has the cliche of an arranged marriage (sorta, I mean, it’s kind of a cliche lol- the MC joins a dating site and they agree to marry and they meet at the wedding lol). I love it because they learn to love eachother and it isn’t just love at first site. I think it’s something that could have been a cliche but it isn’t because of the way it is done and they way it turned out.

It’s called The Wrong Match by Hijiko

2 Likes

That sounds super interesting!

1 Like

Hijiko said thanks!

1 Like

You know them? If you do can you tell them that that’s like my favorite story on Episode? Hope they write more stuff in the future because that story is amazing.

2 Likes

I do! She’s a close friend of mine. I’ll tell her :grin:

1 Like

I’ve read a cliche story called Damaged Goods some time ago and I can’t remember the author but it was my favourite story! It was a mafia bad boy story but it was still great to read and made me want to keep reading.

1 Like

@Episodians, when have you seen a cliche done well in a story?

2 Likes

Toothbrush by Lucky and Mean Girls were both cliche, but in a good way. The authors did it well and in Toothbrush, it was almost satirical with the stereotypes

2 Likes

Lucky aka ____ Hewitt just makes cliches fun ykkkk

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: